Got my Level 10 transmission and 2800rpm stall PI TC

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sent my transmission to Level 10 and let them do the bulletproof rebuild. Added a 2800 rpm Precision Industries triple clutch plate "Stallion" Torque Converter while I was at it.

Runs fine & shifts fine. Nice firm shifts in all 5 gears, plus a good firm "shift" when the TC locks up. I just have to stab the gas a bit harder to get it to move in city traffic. No issue as I love "stabbing" the gas pedal in this car anyway! :thumb:

Can't wait to see what she does at the track this fall when this fucking place cools off for Fall of the year! I guess I shouldn't complain as we just broke a 40 day 100+ degree streak and it is raining here this morning! I want to see if I can beat a 7.8 on the 1/8th at Sanger!

Mike

Last edited:

zipperhead

Reaction score
When I put my 2600 PI and replaced the stock converter, I dropped .2 in the 60 ft and .4 in the 1/8 . My previous setup set up was similiar to yours . Tires,gear hp etc.

Did Pat merge his trans tune to your existing tune or do you have some one else's? Just curious.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
DO you mind if I ask what the cost was to do the rebuild? I was planning on buying a Level 10 5R55 outright, but if he will take mine and rebuild it for less, that is even better.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
DO you mind if I ask what the cost was to do the rebuild? I was planning on buying a Level 10 5R55 outright, but if he will take mine and rebuild it for less, that is even better.

^^This my tranny is feeling like its crapping out. Might as well upgrade to something better than a usual rebuild kit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back