GT Appearance Conversion - Parts needed

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Alright so I'm working on putting together all the necessary parts for this thing.
LMK if I need any other parts to make this work. Any help is greatly appreciated

What I already have:
- Front & Rear Bumper
- Painted Side Skirts
- All necessary GT Foglight wiring
- CS 18" polished bullets
- will be doing custom dual exhaust locally
- GT Fog lights
- GT Front bumper isolator foam & stone guard
- Replacement wheel well clips
- GT sway bars
- SHR quarter window louvers
- SLP Loudmouth Axlebacks
- GT500 pedal covers
- GT front wheel wells
- Cervinis black billet grille, upper & lower

What I NEED:
- FRPP V6 CAI

Last edited:

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Have you been on Mustangcollective? Just about all v6 guys, may be somebody on there with a line to the parts you need.

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
i have a v6 bbk CAI i can sell for cheap, i can send pics of it tomorrow night if interested.

I believe that people have shaved their bumper isolator to fit a gt front bumper.

I would think if you went to a body shop you could get the clips you need for cheaper than dealer prices. If that doesn't work try an auto body shop supplier before the dealership.

I think GT front bumper requires a splash shield or something that v6's didn't have

If you don't already have different wheels than the ones in your sig i would get them, nothing screams v6 like the ugly stock 16's

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't already have different wheels than the ones in your sig i would get them, nothing screams v6 like the ugly stock 16's

trust me I know. those are now my winter set. I picked up a set of CS 18" polished bullets that I will be using starting this summer.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
no problem. love other v6s doing it up. i miss mine but love the GT just as much.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
:thumb2:

am I missing any parts needed that you can think of?

not that i know off. I did the front bumper with no impact isolator and it was fine. I used a stock GT grill until i got the Bullitt grill. also used the stock wheel well plastic. But its gonna be short on matching up to the GT bumper bottom holes. Up to you if you want to get it. You also might wanna look into springs if you dont have them. And front and rear sway bars since the GT has bigger ones and you probably dont even have the rear one. Other than that seems like your good. I have a stock GT grill if you need one. no fogs but if you cant find the cervinis one lmk. oh and think about getting custom badges. maybe not GT, since your not one, but something different.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
got any pics of the progress?

newest picture is of my signature which was taken last weekend. Picking up the bumpers and SHR louvers from the paint shop this Friday so I'll get some pics taken of them with the side skirts...off the car but fresh paint is always nice to look at :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back