Headlight Builders?

Tungsten_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a projector retrofit done by a company or individual builder? who would you guys recommend?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Not mine but couple friends and everyone was pretty satisfied.

Tungsten_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Price quote was a little high for my tastes, over 1000 dollars if I sent them my headlights. Anyone know something on the cheaper end?

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know if doing them yourself is out of the question but you should definitely look into it and possibly give it a shot. Just take your time, research and look around for the best prices for what your looking for. I was able to do mine for right at $300. Definietly think about it and don't be intimidated by doing it yourself. Search and take a look at what others have done.

Here's mine: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122110

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Price quote was a little high for my tastes, over 1000 dollars if I sent them my headlights. Anyone know something on the cheaper end?

Over $1K? Da Fuq?

I believe there is someone on youtube that retrofits projectors to every single type of headlight. I cant find it yet but i'll let you know once I find him. He quoted me $600.

-John

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
if youre on facebook, check out the Headlight Junkies Page. youll find a heap of builders and info there

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back