Hello From Texas

Inconsiderate

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is David and I just purchased a new 2011 Performance White SVT GT500 with Electronics package. I currently reside in Rockwall, TX and I am very much a car enthusiast. My current project car is a 1994 Mazda RX-7.

I was led here by a guy named Kaleb (Hollywood) to this forum.

Thanks,
David

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome! I wish I could of afforded the GT500. Well, I could have, but I wouldn't have been able to after my wife divorced my ass for spending $50k on a car.

So you're a rotor head huh? How's that project going? My understanding is that rotary engines can suck up as much money as you can throw at them when you get to the point of really putting some big power down. Still amazes me that a 1.3L engine can be built to make 600hp and 400ft/lbs tq and not detonate.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
welcome to the site, nice cars you got there, Id love to have a shelby but then again Id love to have an rx7 their light and fast as hell when built right, you should do something different and put an S197 mustang motor in the rx7? Ive seen a couple of Ls1 swaps in them that are clean but to many people do that, or the good old rotary motor is cool, either way welcome dude

Inconsiderate

Reaction score
Thanks all,

Well my RX-7 Project is basically a mild tune to 400HP. Its basic purpose is to be reliable and quick. So far, I'm in the process of putting my V-Mount HKS intercooler in and then for a final tune of 450HP which should be done within the next few months. When that is completed, I will be 1/3 done with her and the next phase will be a full suspension (includes replacing all the bushings, coil overs, etc...). The final step will be a good hood that will suck out air for the V-Mount setup, rear diffuser, bride racing seats, roll cage, and a set of Wed Sports or Volks racing rims.

Not sure if this will work but here is the link for my RX-7 album. I will try to post up pictures of the SVT a little later.

Oh and I was planning on buying another RX-7 way down the road and do the LSX swap, but that is way down the road.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

Inconsiderate

Reaction score
Pics

Here are the pics enjoy!
IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_007.jpg

IMAGE_006.jpg

IMAGE_003.jpg

IMAGE_002.jpg

IMAGE_001.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

Thanks,
David

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is David and I just purchased a new 2011 Performance White SVT GT500 with Electronics package. I currently reside in Rockwall, TX and I am very much a car enthusiast. My current project car is a 1994 Mazda RX-7.

I was led here by a guy named Kaleb (Hollywood) to this forum.

Thanks,
David

Wassup David ! Glad you made it . HAHA now that I look didnt I race your RX-7 that night ? Then we pulled over and talked for a bit . Remember I won becuase you couldnt hook in like all 3 gears because of shitty tires ?

Anyway Glad you made it and trust me guys , pics do not do justice , both vehicles are even sicker in person !

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Welcome, Austin tx here. You didnt by chance trade in a DSG terminator for that shelby did you?

Inconsiderate

Reaction score
Lol yea, thought it was you Caleb. You had a different Mustang at the time I believe and yup, I was running on bald Eagle F1's. Still have those Eagle F1's on them still. Need to find a good time to purchase new tires. Forgot which one you recommended.

Nope. Didnt't trade any car in for the GT500. Just bought it right from the show room floor.

--
David

Last edited:

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. Sick Fd.

We're taking over... before long Texas will need it's own subsection on here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back