Here is a look at what i have done to the inside of my car

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
VTXFrank... Knows what the deal is. Good on you Sir, I wish these younger kids in the service today acted like you did back then. We wouldn't end up with a bunch of lavas running around...

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
the military is nothing like it was back then. With the wars the last ten years they would let just about anyone in. So the level of professionalism has been on back burner with training and combat being the focus. It will back to the way it was if the wars calm down and nothing pops up in syria or egypt or iran or isreal or turkey or whatever mess we get into next.

Hence why they barring so many people from re enlistment. Weeding all the tards out and headed back to more solid military. Now with so many people wanting to get in for financial security the military can be more picky. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future they require some kinda degree to become enlisted. They don't offer bonus's hardly anymore to come in unless its in the bear program. Which are intel and linguists and SF type jobs.

They will be working with less ground pounders and more air, like drones and intel and SOF teams than typical walking around villages like a piece of meat waiting to get shot at. So either way the military is going to shrink to a smaller more efficient military. And the discipline should come back. I know its hard for alot of the older guys and the attitudes of the younger enlisted. Atleast in my experience. And im speaking from my point of view in the army. Cant really speak for the other branches.

But being the OP I would always play it safe and address anyone above you by their rank out of shear respect. Why take the chance of pissing someone off.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
photobucket-20087-1356368165666.jpg

bahahahah

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back