Spokane Car Show & Competitions - done

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
We pulled into the display area, and it was immediately clear we weren't even in the race. We were placed in the 2000 plus stock category. We all had shinny finishes, clean engines and interiors. The only small difference in our car was the matching "Pony" jackets on display. My car has Pony's on the carpet, trunk and little shinny Pony's on the leather in the side panels. The guy two cars down from me had some aftermarket gadget, and his Pony Car would "whiny" like a horse from time to time. (Got to get one. I can just see me at the stop light with my car letting out a whiney). Anyway, he won 1st place in our category. I'm sure there were additional reasons he won.

I don't know the official count of cars at the show but from walking around certainly had to be over several hundred. Honesty, I didn't see another car there that I wished I had rather than my own, so guess I'm pretty satisfied with what I have.

I was the first car in the line of stock cars but to our left was the non-stock and the nearest car to me won several trophies. I noticed that the judges would look at our stock cars as they went past but spent most of their time on the cars that had all the modifications. We looked at a lot of cars, talked to lots of people and answered a few questions and I've had a great time with my son. He's, my Trophy. (Also, inherited my height).

In a few days I'm going to write a review on all the cleaning/ shinning products you guys recommended and I bought.

Jackets match Floor & Trunk.jpg Jackets match Floor & Trunk.jpg

Kevin & I-a.jpg

Stock 2000 +.jpg

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know why there are two of the one photo. Or, why one is full size and the other on it side. I did thumb nail on each. The photo wasn't on it's side in my folder. I can't find a way to edit it.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Looks like you and your son had great time.

congratulations buddy.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back