Hood

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I thought the floor mats were carbon fiber bro?:popcorneat:

no..no.. not just carbon fiber... but carbon fiber fibers! ummmmm ya

I think the first IFC was lostsoul VS Roper... and lostsoul whoooped his ass back to grade school :buttkick:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
We prefer public crucifixions to banning here, especially when the person doesn't have thick skin and cant take jokes. Especially when they act immature and think its the correct response to others immaturity.

not when tanner is around though, cuz then we're dicks for it.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I didn't say it was going to shit and it has gotten better than before. I just meant some dipshits are not helping it really shine. I guess there are a couple of kinds of people, those who watch automotive television and like the retarded drama on some shows and those who would rather not listen to that stupid shit. It's my opinion that no one wants to get publically bashed, so any instance in which they are is usually due to a small error on their part and is then blown completely out of proportion. It's when they don't shut the fuck up after they've been idiots (like these two gems were), that they deserve the full package.

I agree with you. The "lynch mob" mentality has gotten exponentially worse lately.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I agree with you. The "lynch mob" mentality has gotten exponentially worse lately.

I dont know what your talking about Vern.. its always been the same.. MMR, VSOP, Larry H, Androse, SD, even I have been pounded over the years. (that didnt sound right).

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
Since I have been here I don't think I have ever seen someone come back after they have been PINKED for their one post a day. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not when tanner is around though, cuz then we're dicks for it.
Some people are just naturally dicks. I don't need to be around for someone who is a dickhead to be one. Take your post for instance, I wasn't around when you posted it and that has dick written all over it.
:beer:
Actually, I think it is better than before but it seems like people wait in anticipation for someone to make the most trivial error, so they can bash them. It's infantile and that's all I've been trying to convey.
It's between the thighs, below the navel, before you get to the asshole. Now, I guess I'm going to have to tell you where the clit is, too. :naughty1:
Uh, I believe that could be the "taint" as well. Yep, if you stop before the asshole, you are on the taint. It taint pussy and it taint asshole.
Since I have been here I don't think I have ever seen someone come back after they have been PINKED for their one post a day. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Yes, many times. In fact, just recently.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a 5.0 and his gas peddle is much lighter than mine... What's it made of??

Damn, I wish I wasn't a dick...

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know how the forum is and it's been fucked up lately with a bunch of douche bags. No, being a joker doesn't equate to being a dick, being a dick equates to being a dick. Kinda like how you quoted me (subtle callout),

Theres no call out and its certainly not subtle in any event. You responded in here. I responded to that. Youre one of 3? thats posted thats bemoaning the "dogpile". While "dogpiling" has and still does occur, even[/B] without SD, and while it can and does get out of hand and becomes distateful, I dont see how the initial responses in this thread classify as that. If the first responses had been "abusive" I.E. "Hey dickhead, dont be a dumbass. Dont post stupid fuckin noob questions on here, esp in Tech. Get your moron ass over to MF." etc, THEN you could say there was an out of control, distasteful "railing" by dickheads.
telling me to chill out and relax. It's all jokes an fun until you are the one getting railed by 20+ forum members. Perhaps you should have read the entire thread.

I did.

I've seen it happen to decent members because some asshole wants to make a joke and again, 20 or more dickheads jump on the bandwagon.

Before I give my original response, Ill ask if youre thowing me in that pile?

Also, there were very few people who weren't giving SD mouth to dick resuscitation, though I'm proud to say I wasn't one of them. I didn't like that situation but I shut the fuck up and tolerated it.. Guess what? Forum members were scammed and the forum suffered as a result. Don't get me started on that.

We largely agree on that. But I have no shame in admitting I thought he was often funny.

I guarantee that I wasn't born yesterday...

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Some people are just naturally dicks. I don't need to be around for someone who is a dickhead to be one. Take your post for instance, I wasn't around when you posted it and that has dick written all over it.

no, you werent around for quite a while i noticed, yet you come back here calling people dicks without knowing any sort of a backstory on why we may be acting in such a way.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no, you werent around for quite a while i noticed, yet you come back here calling people dicks without knowing any sort of a backstory on why we may be acting in such a way.
Well, fuck me.. I didn't realize I needed your permission to do anything but you are correct and I remember stating that I was unaware of his eariler idiocracy. I believe I even apologized to Nick, so once again..
Theres no call out and its certainly not subtle in any event. You responded in here. I responded to that. Youre one of 3? thats posted thats bemoaning the "dogpile". While "dogpiling" has and still does occur, even[/B] without SD, and while it can and does get out of hand and becomes distateful, I dont see how the initial responses in this thread classify as that. If the first responses had been "abusive" I.E. "Hey dickhead, dont be a dumbass. Dont post stupid fuckin noob questions on here, esp in Tech. Get you moron ass over to MF, etc.", THEN you could say there was an out of control, distasteful "railing".

If there's no callout then how could it be subtle or not? Also, I wasn't around when you posted this, so I rest my case. Dickheads don't need me around to act like a dick. And, I don't need you to give me guidelines on how to operate, you can keep that stuff to yourself.
Doubtful because if you had, you would have seen my response to Nick..
Before I give my original response, Ill ask if youre thowing me in that pile?
I don't recall your original response and it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't really know how you came into this because before you quoted me, you had made one post in this thread. I believe this had much more to do with the fact that you disagree with my political views than anything else. Your about me says, "I hate Liberals, like Palenistians hate Jews." Now if that isn't the single most stupid fucking thing I have ever heard. I think you are a fucking colossal tool but you are a fellow American and I definitely do not hate you.
We largely agree on that. But I have no shame in admitting I thought he was often funny.
I've seen people who smell their own farts and laugh when someone says, "poop" but I don't find anything about them, save for their low IQ and their parents poor genetics, funny.

Last edited:

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If there's no callout then how could it be subtle or not?
Its mutually exclusive.

Also, I wasn't around when you posted this,
Point?
so I rest my case.
What case? How so?
Dickheads don't need me around to act like a dick. And, I don't need you to give me guidelines on how to operate, you can keep that stuff to yourself.
Or not. Ill continue to operate my way as well.
Doubtful because if you had, you would have seen my response to Nick..
No doubt, I did. Its your original response that I addressed.
I don't recall your original response
As in the response I was going to post in that line. And you didnt asnwer the question. However, it seems your answer is yes, so fuck you, which is part of what my original response was.
and it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't really know how you came into this because before you quoted me, you had made one post in this thread. I believe this had much more to do with the fact that you disagree with my political views than anything else.
Seriously? You think I repsonded to you because I dont like your Lib politics? Perhaps youre unable to separate things, but I can. I said what I meant, meant what I said and said exactly what I think and feel regarding your pontification in this thread. Your bullshit politics are a separate issue that arent in play here therefore arent part of my consideration in responding to you.
Your about me says, "I hate Liberals, like Palenistians hate Jews." Now if that isn't the single most stupid fucking thing I have ever heard. I think you are a fucking colossal tool but you are a fellow American and I definitely do not hate you.
Opinions vary, yours is just one of may. Ask me if I give a fuck?
I've seen people who smell their own farts and laugh when someone says, "poop" but I don't find anything about them, save for their low IQ and their parents poor genetics, funny.
Good for you. Again, point?

Last edited by a moderator:

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have to share...
Tanner rocks!
Please, please, please! Just post a closed IFC once a month... :beer:
Here's your IFCish thread, brought to you by... whoever this idiot is.

Its mutually exclusive.
Uh, ok whatever.

That I don't have to be around for you do be a dick or even a dumbass. Thanks for your assistance in proving my theory correct.

What case? How so?
The case that I just spoke of, where people don't need my aura to be dicks. No joke, you are capable of being one on your own.. Geez, you are a fucking idiot.

Or not. Ill continue to operate my way as well.
I don't have a problem with that. So, if you were looking for my approval, you have it.. You don't need it but I'll give it to you.

No doubt, I did. Its your original response that I addressed.
Too bad you didn't read anything else that was posted.. Again that's what I was talking about and again you are being a dumbass.
As in the response I was going to post in that line. And you didnt asnwer the question. However, it seems your answer is yes, so fuck you, which is part of what my original response was.
I couldn't care less about what pile you care or don't care to be grouped into. Though I will say this, I wouldn't have to put forth any effort to throw you into a pile that you are already in, now would I?
Seriously? You think I repsonded to you because I dont like your Lib politics? Perhaps youre unable to separate things, but I can. I said what I meant, meant what I said and said exactly what I think and feel regarding your pontification in this thread. Your bullshit politics are a separate issue that arent in play here therefore arent part of my consideration in responding to you.
I think it's a contributing factor and people like you can't seperate anything. Your ignorance and lack of toleration towards others completely consumes every facet of your life. Go have a beer, smoke a joint and get some pussy.. That is, if you like pussy and can find someone who will actually fuck your ordinary, boring, unoriginal and uncool ass.
Opinions vary, yours is just one of may. Ask me if I give a fuck?
I won't because I don't care, your opinion does not matter to me. I don't even know who you are or what your name is. You are like the guy at a class reunion that remembers everyone but is known by nobody. That doesn't change the fact that I truly believe you blow dogs for wooden nickels.
Good for you. Again, point?
You probably engage in that type of behavior. Though, I can't say I would be surprised. You probably pick your nose and eat it, when you think no one is looking, don't you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back