WTB: Black 05-09 Hood

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Back to looking for another 05-09 hood in black. One I bought ended up being bent which sucks. I know I can paint one but would prefer the aged paint to match my car. Located in AL/GA area. Prefer no hood scoop / holes but will consider all.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Dang, I am sorry to hear that. I had no idea it was unusable, but it hasn't been on the car in 10+ years.
Send me your PayPal (or other payment app) info and I will refund you the money.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Dang, I am sorry to hear that. I had no idea it was unusable, but it hasn't been on the car in 10+ years.
Send me your PayPal (or other payment app) info and I will refund you the money.
You sure? I appreciate it. We worked on it, and body shop said the cost to fix would outweigh another one and advised a second hood.
P.S. the Lisle spark plug tool was a savior. 3 broke. I mailed it back before Xmas, hope you got it OK.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Ugh just got a scammer message me with a supposed hood. Watch out.
We sourced a lively red hood I’ve test fit to the car, still would like all black and I’m not in a rush. Thx all

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Hey, sorry I haven’t been on here for a while. Yes I got my spark plug tool back, I think I broke three out of eight at 100,000 miles.
Yes, I hate that you couldn’t use that hood, you drove a ways to get it. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration.
I wish they would get Tapatalk fixed, that’s how I normally check the forum. Now I don’t do it nearly as much since I have to do it on the web

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back