How many people from Hampton roads..?

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out how many people in this forum live in the Hampton roads area... I already know there are a few; i would like to meet more people and see who all gets together in here...

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
+1. I figured since I'm stationed here I might as well get to know you guys. I'd like to see if anyone close to Hampton Roads, VA that has a centri S/C and/or Twin Screw S/C to ride in it to get a feel of the ride....

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I'm in the area. Have a procharger getting installed here pretty soon.. Within the next week hopefully.

What base you stationed at?

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I live in England but will be back stateside in April Lightblade and Gregs10 (or something like that) are also stationed in HR

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
well JRE8806,Vastang757, trill gear head do you guys go to any local meets ?? is anyone still meeting locally now the we dont have warm weather? I would like to know...!
hit me up!

vastang757

Reaction score
havent ever gotten a chance to go out to any. now that i'm single and have free time i plan on changing that...

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
havent ever gotten a chance to go out to any. now that i'm single and have free time i plan on changing that...

haha well you guys let me know i'm always down for a good cruise! as far as Bass Pro.. well i dont know, i went by there last saturday night around 115am and there wasnt anyone out there, maybe because it was so late but when i used to go there earlier this year there were people there until like 3 in the morning!

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Friday nights they meet at Freedom Wash off of Princess Ann Ave. Saturdays Bass Pro around 8pm.

Saturdays there is also a meet at Jenro's Coffee Shop around the same time. That's at VA Beach though.

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Friday nights they meet at Freedom Wash off of Princess Ann Ave. Saturdays Bass Pro around 8pm.

Saturdays there is also a meet at Jenro's Coffee Shop around the same time. That's at VA Beach though.

You going to either one of those this week?

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
I'm in Va Beach as well. Been here for about 4 years (the wifey is in the Navy). We stay over on Indian River/I-64 area.

I usually go out to Jenros on Saturdays when it's nice out (haven't been there in a while). Used to go out to Bass pro after Jenros but people quit going there from what I heard. I've only went to the freedom wash a couple times. People used to hang out at the fudruckers on the corner of Independance and the Va Beach Blvd too.

Last edited:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Noxim, sorry I didn't respond. Didn't see anyone posted in here. I had to work this weekenk, I'm actually at work right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back