In-Dash Screens?? DVD/NAV...let's see pics!

firefighterhill

forum member
Reaction score
Also with the one din, the adapter that converts the 2din opening into a 1 din opening is usually flimsy and cheesy looking. If doing the install yourself, I suggest making adapter yourself using shrink tubing and uninsulated butt connector for your crimps and lots of zip ties to tidy up the wiring. To secure the "brain" I recommend using 3M heavy duty double sided tape, under the carpet. That way no holes are drilled, and if you sell the car it can be remove with very little evidence.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Old D3... WISH I STILL HAD IT!!!

interior.jpg

New F900BT.. HATE IT!!! TO SLOW!!!

radio.jpg

Dude the f90bt is awsome! do the 3.1 update and get the IDT rom. Its amazing now! i got the f90bt the first day it came out and it has gotten better every update. the last one is awesome. got to avic411.com and they can show you how to update it.

btw where did you get the carbon fiber at? you have any pics of the entire dash?

executioner

Reaction score
Pioneer AVIC Z2 with Z3 upgrade.

Attachments

• 201_4139.jpg
    201_4139.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 100_2482.jpg
    100_2482.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_2481.jpg
    100_2481.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 113

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Here's my Pioneer.

IMG_7893.jpg

After hacking it I can program the GPS and my wife can watch movies while driving. These are some of the added features gained by hacking.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Last edited:

Synister500

Reaction score
My Kenwood DDX714. Bought a microchip switch on eBay that auto cycles the parking brake switch to play DVDs anytime for $20. Wires right in.

Last edited:

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Do the "gauges" on the screen actually work? And what do they display?

Fully functional.

The center is always the speedometer. The other two can be changed to 8(?) different displays. Trying to recall from memory, the GT's at home in the garage today.. it's raining. I believe there's Lateral G-force, Angular velocity, acceleration/deceleration, a compass, Voltage, clock, tilt(?), ..cannot remember the last..

You can also change the skin on the gauges to a few different styles. ..and they 'light up' with your other gauges when you turn on the parking lights.

:beer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back