In The Box Ford Racing 4.10's

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
Have new 4.10's in the box for sale. Never really sold anything like this before but I don't need the gears anymore. Got them new from American Muscle for 170 or so I think. I will take the first 100 for them. Someone tell me if thats too much. Thanks

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Pictures will be needed, also location. You may not have alot of bites being that you have only 2 post. Welcome to the Forums none the less and be sure to stop by the Introduction section and introduce yourself !

V/R
Justin

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Pictures will be needed, also location. You may not have alot of bites being that you have only 2 post. Welcome to the Forums none the less and be sure to stop by the Introduction section and introduce yourself !

V/R
Justin

I am interested in these, would like to see a picture of box label (looking for FRPP M-4209-G410A not Motive), what zip code will they ship from and can I assume you have a verified PayPal account ?

Thanks
Andrew

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
I will post a pic soon...sorry about that. In SilverSpring,MD 20910. M-4209-G410A is on the box. They are not the Motive gears. Will post pic soon though. Thanks for the welcome

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back