Intake Manifold, CMCP, CAI, extra Filter and Exhaust parts

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
These s197 parts are located in Pittsburgh, PA 15239. I tried to do some research before setting prices, but please feel free to PM if you would like to discuss any of them. I will consider shipping at an additional cost for everything except the axle-backs and exhaust pipes at the moment.

1. GT Intake Manifold. Includes Charge Motion Control Plates and everything else attached in these pictures. The CMCPs would be perfect for making your own Delete plates and I’d be happy to point you in the right direction if you don’t already know how. For the sake of a starting point: I’m asking $100 for everything.
I also have a stock throttle body if anybody needs it SOLD
DSCF0576.jpg

2.Extra filter for Steeda/Ford Racing cold air intake. Nice to have for a DD so that you can still drive your car while your other filter dries after cleaning. I followed what the Shelby forums guys have said and gently cleaned it with diluted Simple Green. Haven’t used it since. I believe it is the same as part #281-STE100 for $54.95 from Steeda… asking $30

DSCF0573.jpg

3. Pair of Bullitt Axle-backs. Car had less than 5k miles when replaced with Stingers to match the new x-pipe. Minor handling scratches that cannot be seen from more than 3 feet away. Same as FRPP part #M-5230-GTB. Best retail price that I’ve seen was $390... SALE PENDING

4.Bullitt cold air intake. Off of the same <5k miles car as the axlebacks, includes everything pictured here. Almost the same as FRPP other than the box on the intake tube and non-painted lettering....SOLD

5.Stock GT over-axle pipes and cut-off h-pipe. Also off the <5k car. The h-pipe was cut for the new x pipe but this would perfect for anyone looking to put duals on his V6. All you would need are these three pieces, a couple clamps, and some mufflers. SOLD

Last edited:

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
Sale pending on the CAI and TB. The intake manifold, CMCV, extra filter, axle-backs, and exhaust pipes are still available

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OE charge motion plates available? If so, how much?

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
I'll do $60 shipped on the CMCV, if anyone else is looking for a pair.

To everyone interested in the exhaust pipes, I still haven't had a good chance to take them anywhere to find out about shipping them.

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
I'll get you an ID measurement on it and snap a picture of the opening, probably not until tomorrow night though

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
For anyone else interested:

- The filter has an ID of about 6" where it would slip over an intake tube. It's just round, no special tabs or anything.

- Given the amount of interest I've gotten on the exhaust pieces, I will ship them now. Send me your zip code for a quote.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back