Irwindale tonight 5/17 - I'm there!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going tonight fo' sure and making a few break-in passes. Hope to see some of you down there!:bigbeer:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Mark, you better not be lying to us again. :poke: haha. Seriously, go out there and have some fun! And make sure you get some videos!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Irwindale is officially Fontanna now....

Un-freakin'-believable how packed Irwindale has become. The 4 line up lanes were literally out into the parking lot by 7:00 PM. I got there a little late and lined up the car at 7:45 pm and GOT 1 RUN IN!!!:wtf: :fu:

It's close to me and it's a good track, but shit - I'd rather drive farther and get more than a couple runs for the trouble of changing tires.

I don't care when you got there - no way you could get more than 4 runs in at most. We need another LA area track ASAP.

(I don't count LACR cause we all know it sucks)

OT - Don, adam and I are planning on Barona next saturday...:victory:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I've been hearing that Irwindale is getting ridiculous. There's no way I'm driving that far for 4 runs. I'll stick to Qualcomm and Barona. At least I know I'll get 12 to 20 runs every time out.

OT - Don, adam and I are planning on Barona next saturday...:victory:
That would be cool... except Barona is not running next week. hehe. The next one will be June 2 (two weeks from tomorrow). And then nothing for us until July 28. bummer.

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
If you get there and ready to race at 4pm you can get in 5 runs by 7pm.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing that Irwindale is getting ridiculous. There's no way I'm driving that far for 4 runs. I'll stick to Qualcomm and Barona. At least I know I'll get 12 to 20 runs every time out.

That would be cool... except Barona is not running next week. hehe. The next one will be June 2 (two weeks from tomorrow). And then nothing for us until July 28. bummer.

OOPS - that's the right (6/2) date. We are going then.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you get there and ready to race at 4pm you can get in 5 runs by 7pm.

A couple guys were telling me that last night. Said they get their right at four and get 4-5 runs in and go home by 7:30. I think that is what I am going to try next week. Get my runs in and leave before it gets retarded.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back