Jegstars and M/T's

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
i am well aware of the rules of the forum. I will post pics this evening. i am at work and just decided to put these up for sale.
i have bought and sold many things on here with flawless transactions. moderators.....i will get the pics up asap. thanks for understanding.

(2) 15x8 jegstars with 5.5 backspace with chrome stems.
(2) 26x8.5" MT et drags.

these are as close to new as possible. used them for about 15 passes(mostly at the track). i bought (4) of these when i switched to 15" wheels. (2) for slicks and (2) for drag radials. the drag radials worked great so we run them all of the time instead.

New this stuff costs $600+
asking $350 plus paypal (preffer local pick up)

i would seperate them (since they are already broken down)
$200 for wheels
$200 for tires
i am located in Bensalem PA (19020) southeast corner, just north of Philadelphia

Last edited:

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
added pics and all pms returned

wheels are not even polished.....that will polish like a mirror. like i said barely used at all

Attachments

• oa1.JPG
    oa1.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 139
  • wt1.JPG
    wt1.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 128
  • wt2.JPG
    wt2.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 113
  • wt3.JPG
    wt3.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 108

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Going to be tough selling an 8.5" slick on a Mustang forum....you might have better luck posting those on an import (FWD) site.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
Going to be tough selling an 8.5" slick on a Mustang forum....you might have better luck posting those on an import (FWD) site.

i wonder why? if they wanna go faster, they would know the smaller, lighter tire is the way to go. and heck, with how fast the rest of the world is going on radials.....there is no need for a larger tire. just sayin'

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whats the best you could do on the slicks? I could pick up them up. A buddy of mine has a supercharged Fox body and those should fit his car.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
wheels sold to Corpo. thanks

tires still available!

also have mickey thompson 28x10.5w in near new condition

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
trade tires for a rear seat delete? black? towards a fiberglass hood? billet grill? nitrous kit?

Last edited:

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
jegs wheels gone......

26" tires available.
28" tires available.
weld wheels available

Back