JPC has McLeod RST and RXT Twin-Disc clutches on sale...with free shipping too!!

J

Jordan@JPC

McLeod recently released what is likely the hottest clutch upgrade for late model Mustangs. The reason they're so popular is because of McLeod's unique twin-disc design, which reduces pedal effort, AND increases clamping force. Yes, with these things you can have your cake and eat it too...

4k8rir.jpg

More than that, the compact design reduces rotational inertia, which allows the engine to rev quicker.

2z6efq8.jpg

We offer both twin-disc clutch options for the Mustang: RST and RXT. The RST clutch is designed to handle up to 800hp, and it'll do so with a lighter than stock pedal effort, and smooth engagement. No more lightswitch on/off operation or annoying chatter!

For those looking to clamp down on some serious power, the RXT clutch is for you. It's designed to handle huge power, up to 1000hp! Never before has a clutch offered the same clamping force and driving comfort as the new McCleod twin-discs.

McLeod RST Twin-Disc Clutch: Normally $719.95 NOW $659.95 with free shipping!!

McLeod RXT Twin-Disc Clutch: Normally $899.95 NOW $859.95 with free shipping!!

If anyone has any questions about the sale, the clutches, or your application please don't hesitate to give us a call!!

866-572-7223

J

Jordan@JPC

what fly wheel should be run with the rst?

That's a good question. If it were me I'd take advantage of the fact that the RST can be used with an OEM flywheel. So you can use either an OEM flywheel, or if you'd prefer you can always pick up one of McLeod's steel replacement flywheels too. Both will work.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
That's a good question. If it were me I'd take advantage of the fact that the RST can be used with an OEM flywheel. So you can use either an OEM flywheel, or if you'd prefer you can always pick up one of McLeod's steel replacement flywheels too. Both will work.

can you use a alu flywheel with the RST like the fidenza or the one from mcleod

sorry this is kinda posted late but im in the market and i want to get as much rotational mass off as i can

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
can you use a alu flywheel with the RST like the fidenza or the one from mcleod

sorry this is kinda posted late but im in the market and i want to get as much rotational mass off as i can

Yes you can use any aftermarket aluminum flywheel.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back