JPC on PInks from back in the day!

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
you would think with all his "sponsors" it would have been a better match lmao

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whats really crazy is it took alot longer than 30 minutes to record that show! There was so much drama that was cut out....near fights, the crowd was crazy!

Being there and being part of it was extremely tense, definatley got some great one liners out of JB =)

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
Whats really crazy is it took alot longer than 30 minutes to record that show! There was so much drama that was cut out....near fights, the crowd was crazy!

Being there and being part of it was extremely tense, definatley got some great one liners out of JB =)

Phil looked like he was goona SHIT his pants ! :helpme: LOL !!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So Shannon are you saying its.staged..... Say it ain't so........ :roflmao:

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Phil looked like he was goona SHIT his pants ! :helpme: LOL !!!

We were all in shock when the car went up on the bumper....you could hear us all cheering and Rich asked ummmm you guys know you lost right?? Ya but did you see that WHEELIE!!!!

I think Phil smoked a pack of cigarettes watching all the passes!

So Shannon are you saying its.staged..... Say it ain't so........ :roflmao:

Cute LOL

Batman shirt was a butthead!!! Brian is a cool dude though we have talked to him a couple times since then.

I want to know did y'all give the guy his drive shaft back

Yes we did...and let me tell you that guy was sweating it because without it he wouldnt have been able to get home!!!

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
We were all in shock when the car went up on the bumper....you could hear us all cheering and Rich asked ummmm you guys know you lost right?? Ya but did you see that WHEELIE!!!!

I think Phil smoked a pack of cigarettes watching all the passes!

Cute LOL

Batman shirt was a butthead!!! Brian is a cool dude though we have talked to him a couple times since then.

Yes we did...and let me tell you that guy was sweating it because without it he wouldnt have been able to get home!!!

You kill me Murph !!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
I never cared for the show, especially that douche of a host. Although I did like it when he crashed the sportbike (Yamaha R1 or R6, IIRC), after talking all bad-assed about riding.

I thought All Out was a bit better actually, none of the stupid street racer crap.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I never cared for the show, especially that douche of a host. Although I did like it when he crashed the sportbike (Yamaha R1 or R6, IIRC), after talking all bad-assed about riding.

I thought All Out was a bit better actually, none of the stupid street racer crap.
It always drove me up the fucking wall how they never posted the actual times. I know there's no tree or anything, but you never knew how fast the cars really were.

That, and the system was bullshit. There were some shows where a barely running, POS Honda that would probably run a 17 sec quarter, won a badass car because he "negotiated" better. Such crap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You kill me Murph !!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

I try =)

It always drove me up the fucking wall how they never posted the actual times. I know there's no tree or anything, but you never knew how fast the cars really were.

That, and the system was bullshit. There were some shows where a barely running, POS Honda that would probably run a 17 sec quarter, won a badass car because he "negotiated" better. Such crap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The "idea" behind it was supossed to be about street racing. If you have ever witnessed a street race then you would know that it works similar. Its not always the fastest car that wins its the one that negotiates the best deal.

And street racers NEVER tell you their times even when they go to the track they are the ones that run No Time.

I have been to more street races than I care to remember and it is not often that the cars are heads up.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
The "idea" behind it was supossed to be about street racing. If you have ever witnessed a street race then you would know that it works similar. Its not always the fastest car that wins its the one that negotiates the best deal.

And street racers NEVER tell you their times even when they go to the track they are the ones that run No Time.

I have been to more street races than I care to remember and it is not often that the cars are heads up.
I've never had any experience with street racing. I know the show is modeled after it, but still is annoying. To me, it's about who has the fastest car... not some asshole that has a giant handicap, yet still "wins". Just seems really, really stupid to me.

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've never had any experience with street racing. I know the show is modeled after it, but still is annoying. To me, it's about who has the fastest car... not some asshole that has a giant handicap, yet still "wins". Just seems really, really stupid to me.

Then you probably wouldnt like street racing, there are really no rules and the fastest car doesnt always win.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Haha I used to love that show. I've met a few guys that had raced on there before (including 2 that had lost their cars) and they have mentioned the same about it being a long process.

I was lucky enough to have Justin sponsor me when I was picked for a SPEED TV event as well and ran the JPC decals to show my support ;)

untitled-1-1.jpg
456-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back