Katzkin Leather Seats for sale

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so I'm putting up my custom katzkin two tone leather seat covers up for sale as I recently picked up some Corbeau's. These are top of the line with the best quality leather option, perforated suede, and color matching double stitching. I got these for the car for SEMA 2011 so they have been in the car for about 6 months and roughly 2,000 miles. So these are practically new! This was strictly a garage queen/show car at that time and so the back seats never saw any butts and the passenger seat was rarely sat in but the top part of the passenger seat is brand new due to some resent warranty work(zipper broke when it was installed).

Katzkin Premium Two Tone Leather interior for 2005-2009 Coupe W/Airbags
Base Color: Midnight (Black) Tuscany Leather
Insert Color: Perforated Sandalwood Suedezkin
Stitching Color: Sandalwood

This Kit Includes:
2 Upper Front Bucket covers
2 Lower Front Bucket covers
2 Headrests covers
1 Lower Rear Bench cover
2 Upper Rear Split covers

Retail for these brand new off there web site go for around $1,200, I'm wiling to ship these to your door for $650.

Front Seats w/ Headrests
IMG_0364.jpg

Back seats
IMG_0361.jpg

These are what they look like installed
IMG_0360-1.jpg

IMG_0359-1.jpg

IMG_0358-1.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Last edited:

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd rip out my driveshaft for these! Somebody is gonna make my hate list when these sell! *sigh* Beautiful seats bro! GLWS!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Free bump for you man....Good looking seats....the only reason I didn't buy my leather from Katzkin was because I didn't want their name on the leather......but these are nice seat covers.....but I am biased to the colors...lol

DRock

Reaction score
Yup my katzkins don't have their logo on them anywhere lol

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
^ I'm with him. I look at your seat pics every day and drool on my keyboard a little. I refuse to insult you with an offer that doesn't give justice to the sexiness of these seats!

DRock

Reaction score
Shoot him an offer........worst he will say is sorry no. You won't insult him lol I promise

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
^ I'm with him. I look at your seat pics every day and drool on my keyboard a little. I refuse to insult you with an offer that doesn't give justice to the sexiness of these seats!

Shoot me an offer bro, shipping to you wouldn't cost me much so I can maybe work with you.

ResQman

Reaction score
They look beautiful but, with my grey carpet and interior, they just wont match.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back