Kona Blue is the fastest color

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Not dirty by Black03GT, on Flickr

Gotta love cleaning the car one day, waking up to go to class the next and it rained just enough to spot it up. Very nice.

What do you use for cleaning the plastic? Like around the mirror, sideskirts, and rear valence.

Who fucking cares? Does Mommy and Daddy know how much water you use to wash your car? If you daily drive it, shut the fuck up about it getting dirty.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Dude, take this how you want, but you are a total bag.

Seriously?

You obviously take me too seriously.

Use wax to clean the plastic.

That's too easy.

Who fucking cares? Does Mommy and Daddy know how much water you use to wash your car? If you daily drive it, shut the fuck up about it getting dirty.

"Mommy and Daddy" have nothing to do with the car, thank you very much.

Obviously you care enough to come in and post in it, dumbass. Now, GTFO.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
No0b little boy trying to tell people to GTFO

FIFY.

And I have to laugh at this total ass clown. What is with the new people that are joining this forum? Not all of them, but some of them, just, wow.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
You obviously take me too seriously.

That's too easy.

"Mommy and Daddy" have nothing to do with the car, thank you very much.

Obviously you care enough to come in and post in it, dumbass. Now, GTFO.

I think they have a substantial amount to do with it since they support you with housing, education etc. So yeah when you want to be a real adult and have a job, go to school, pay a mortgage and raise kids all at the same time then come back and claim with bravado that no one helps you. Until then enjoy that titty you have in your mouth because it won't be there forever.

Back