KY Gents get-together

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
It costs us $1200 for the whole day. We're hoping to have enough people to get it around 50-60 dollars a piece

The cost is in the quote above, the date we have asked for is November 4th and it will be for 8 hours. We just need to get a list of who all is for sure coming that way will know what it will cost each. I'll start a list with those that have already told me they were coming, if you want added or removed just let me know asap.

1. Jason -- PAID
2. Phil -- PAID
3. Quade -- PAID
4. Lafe (s174) -- PAID
5. Oren (blackmustang12) -- PAID
6. Kyle -- PAID
7. David -- PAID
8. BJ (mustangcrazybj) -- PAID
9. Brian Hartlage -- PAID
10. Chad Damron -- PAID
11. Tim Pease -- PAID
12. Scott -- PAID
13. Lee -- PAID
14. Paul -- PAID
15. Bernie Lemay -- PAID
16. Phillip Jurgensen -- PAID
17. John Pleasant -- PAID
18. Mike Thomas -- PAID

Right now we have around 20 that we expect to attend, making the cost $60 each. It's important that everyone that says they're coming to show up, otherwise the ones that do attend will have to pay more than expected originally.

Also, there will probably be a few non s197 cars there that most of us know from kyhp to help with car count to reduce cost.

For anyone that might not know, this will be at London Dragway which is located about ten minutes off I75 at exit 41.

Last edited:

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
Since i dont get on here very much i didnt even know about this thread until JLear told me earlier. I know most of you guys but there are a few that i dont know. When I called craig about the track rental, he was wondering how many we were going to have so he would know how many people he would have to pay to run the track. I told him 20-30 cars. To keep the cost as low as possible, I just told him we needed the bare minimum. So we will of course have the ambulance, someone working the tree, someone working the clock and maybe someone working the staging lanes. I told craig we would take care of the staging lanes/waterbox ourself if that would save us some money. We will also have some good track prep. I also told him we would take care of collecting the money so he wouldnt have to pay somone to work the entrance gate. As Jason stated, it is $1200 for a full 8 hour day. It would be great to get exactly how many people are going to be there for sure so we can figure out how much each one owes. If at all possible when we get how many people are coming, it would be great to get all the money collected ahead of time. However we can do it it really doesnt matter. I just want to make this thing a "go" and lets have a day of fun before the season is out. For the guys i havent met already, I look forward to meet you other guys.

Oren

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Nice David lol. Couldn't live that one down.

Oren I can give money early if it is easier. I think most everyone that plans on going has a way to get ahold of each other off the forum.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score

Oren I can give money early if it is easier. I think most everyone that plans on going has a way to get ahold of each other off the forum.

Haha I know it, I've spent $700 on mods this month, and we just bought a house and she's been really trying to keep us both from spending... She took it surprisingly well, I do have an awesome girl though

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score

as long as everyone is on the same page and i can get everyones money to secure the date then thats fine. I am just not sure the easiest way to go about it. If everyone had a paypal account we could do it that if everyone is ok with that. Any suggestions?

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Damnit! I'm going to gatlinburg that weekend or I'd bring the ecoboost over and have fun with everybody. Hope you all have fun and TAKE VIDEOS

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I got the ok from Jessica

I updated your name on the list, just had to give ya a hard time sir LOL

as long as everyone is on the same page and i can get everyones money to secure the date then thats fine. I am just not sure the easiest way to go about it. If everyone had a paypal account we could do it that if everyone is ok with that. Any suggestions?

I personally don't have a paypal account but I'm sure most do, I can meet ya sometime and give ya cash.

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
Jason that's fine. I figured I could meet up with you guys that are local and get your money. I need to have all the funds secured a week before the 4th. Craig told me as long as I gave him a week notice that we would be good.

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
For the guys that want to pay with paypal, my address is [email protected] Make sure you put an underscore between my first and last name in the address. Also, make sure you send as a gift so i wont be charged the fees and put your name/username in the comment box so i will know who each payment is from. I am willing to meet up with anyone who wants to pay with cash. Lets get this thing started so i can secure the track. If anyone needs to call me my number is 859-893-9059. Like i said earlier, I need to let craig know for sure a week in advance so i would like to have all the money secure by then. Thanks

Oren

Last edited:

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
we discussed it earlier and were going with 60 dollars for now. if we end up with extra it can be refunded back accordingly.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I just heard from BJ, he said himself and two others that aren't on the list will be there and they will try to pay today.

Back