KY Gents get-together

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I wish it was that simple sometimes. When it's my Saturday or Sunday to work I'm there by myself all day(8-6 Saturday &10-6 Sunday) but when it's her Saturday or Sunday me or the other part timer has to come in and finish the rest of the day.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I wish it was that simple sometimes. When it's my Saturday or Sunday to work I'm there by myself all day(8-6 Saturday &10-6 Sunday) but when it's her Saturday or Sunday me or the other part timer has to come in and finish the rest of the day.

Hope ya can make it man, I'd like to see a good turn out.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
WTF? LOL my bad guys, yeah its the 3rd. I fixed my post:thumbup:

Seriously Lana... call Kenny Loggins... cause your in the DANGER ZONE!!!!!!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Cool, Im stoked that we're finally going to make this happen.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not to sure. Only place I could think of. Would be like lake Reba if there is enough parking. If not just a big open lot in the center.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
We can do that. I think the girlfriends coming so I'll let her try and take some and then somebody can always drive my car and I'll ride passenger

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We can do that. I think the girlfriends coming so I'll let her try and take some and then somebody can always drive my car and I'll ride passenger

Sounds good man, if my wife goes we will have her camera with us and we can get some of yours and anyone else that rides up with us.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to bust in on the thread but I had to say that the tittle of the thread cracked me up. Lol.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to bust in on the thread but I had to say that the tittle of the thread cracked me up. Lol.

Yeah we're an ELITE group of gentlemen that can't have our image trifled by a thread name such "Ky BOYS get-to-gather". That is far below our status.... LMAO:p

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Im thinking we will probably meet over in the right side of the lot kind of across from olive garden. Hope to see everyone there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back