Legend Lime....WHEEEW

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score
had to try out the new glass i bought. enjoy!

Canon L lense FTW!!

4566809331_e9fde379c9_b.jpg

4566809273_6fedd2e21f_b.jpg

4566809173_670c65410a_b.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pics man. I keep trying to convince my girlfriend we need a pro quality camera for shots like this!! Someday hopefully ...

PompadourBlues

They be obstreperous
Reaction score
That car is so nice it compliments the great picture quality :D Looks great! How long have you been shooting?

EDIT: Nnvmnd, checked out your site. Great pictures.

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
24-70? I'm a huge L junkie myself.

3rd one's my favorite.

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score
24-70? I'm a huge L junkie myself.

3rd one's my favorite.

nope, 70-200 f/4L.

Nice pics man. I keep trying to convince my girlfriend we need a pro quality camera for shots like this!! Someday hopefully ...

having a good camera doesnt mean anything if you dont know how to adjust it to get the pictures you want. if u compare my early stuff to my shots now, it looks like i was using a kodak disposable when i started lol

thanks for the replies everyone.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I love it when people start complimenting me on my camera and equipment. It's like going to a fancy restaurant, enjoying the meal, then scuttling out into the kitchen to ask the chef about the pots and pans.

70-200 is my favorite. In fact, the 2.8 was my first L. Good choice, awesome range and lens.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
I love it when people start complimenting me on my camera and equipment. It's like going to a fancy restaurant, enjoying the meal, then scuttling out into the kitchen to ask the chef about the pots and pans.

indeed! I love my equipment, but I can take good pictures with just about any camera :rant: have even taken a few pretty good pictures with a cardboard box, hah! :-D

Nice photographs though, perfect time of day!

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score

70-200 is my favorite. In fact, the 2.8 was my first L. Good choice, awesome range and lens.

i wanted the 2.8 IS model but couldnt afford it. plus i dont do alot of low light shooting. if i do, i have flashes/strobes set up. So i figured i can get away with the f/4 model. plus its 10x lighter lol

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Legend Lime has never looked better...............great shots dude!!

patrick

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful What kind of drop do you have I have a limer as well and wanna drop it down

Reaction score
i love it. I like seeing off the wall colored stangs pulling it off. :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back