Lethal Performance GEN2 Over Axle Pipe Pre-Sale!!

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good news! Those of you who have been patiently waiting for an over the axle pipe revision, your prayers will soon be answered!!

Lethal Performance has been working to get a revision done, to bring you a perfectly fitting Over Axle Pipe with zero fitment issues on lowered cars

jpc-011overaxle.jpg

We're expecting our stocking order in house within 3 weeks of today and
Lethal Performance will be the FIRST to bring these on the market. So we're giving you guys an opportunity to get the very first sets as soon as they hit our doors. You can be sure we'll be making a installation video, along with some sound clips as well!!

We're honoring your member discount for all presales

All you need to do to get in on the presale is reply to this thread saying

"Count me in for the Lethal Performance GEN2 Over Axle Pipe Pre-sale!"

I'll update this post as the list grows to assure you're on the list. Any questions, let us know. When they get here, we'll allow you to pay for them, and we'll get you a tracking number for your brand new set

Thanks!

John

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Your patience has paid off!! The new Lethal Performance GEN2 Over Axle Pipes are in stock!!!

For those of you who have waited, we have them in stock, and ready to ship out same day! Don't forget they ship for free, AND you earn Lethal Loyalty Points for every purchase with a registered account on our site!

Call us @ 1-877-2LETHAL and speak to a rep to get your set out the door!

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
What is this SVT Performance discount you speak of?

Also these bolt up to the factory mid pipe, correct?

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What is this SVT Performance discount you speak of?

Also these bolt up to the factory mid pipe, correct?

It should have said member* discount, which has now been edited. It would be 5% off.

Yes they do bolt up to any factory type connection as well!

2013DIBGT

I Hate Wheelhop
Reaction score
I'm looking at these pipes with some interest but have some questions.

First, do you have any good pics of how the routing of these pipes look from the X-H Pipe on back? The video unfortunately leaves much to the imagination.

I have a specific need to see the distance between the pipes and how much space they provide on each side of the drive shaft (installing a torque arm).

An ideal picture/pictures would show a factory H-Pipe connected to these over axle pipes :poke:

An even more ideal picture would include all of the above and the whole thing plugged into a Ford Motorsport Sport Axle Back muffler setup :poke: :poke: :poke:

As a point of reference, how do the pipes route as compared to the Borla Over Axle pipes of the same diameter? I know the Borla pipes would work for my purposes in terms of the distance they offer but that is only assuming the use of a Borla XPipe also. I'm trying to be cheap and avoid the purchase of an XPipe if I don't need it.

Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back