Looking for...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The whole damn car! Man these things are schweet!

V

VSOP

So am I but I want it an 100 below invoice now.. Before MSRP was good enough for me but I'm greedy now..

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got my 05 in May 05 for a bit under invoice (the GM made a mistake and I didn't mind a bit), if I can get the same kind of deal on a GT 500 I'll get one, other then that I am keeping what I got!

travelers

Reaction score
I got my 05 in May 05 for a bit under invoice (the GM made a mistake and I didn't mind a bit), if I can get the same kind of deal on a GT 500 I'll get one, other then that I am keeping what I got!

AAFES was suppose to get 5 GT500s but the deal fell through. I talked to the guy I bought my car form in Germany who told me they were offering the cars for 37.000 What a shame the deal fell through. :hammer:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
AAFES was suppose to get 5 GT500s but the deal fell through. I talked to the guy I bought my car form in Germany who told me they were offering the cars for 37.000 What a shame the deal fell through. :hammer:

For 37 I would have bought a GT 500 and kept my GT. Hmm, I have to go to BAF in a day or two, maybe I should see if AAFES there can get me a deal:victory:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back