Lots of 05 to 10 s197 parts

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I have a black full leather interior,door panels,carpet,seats,stereo etc. also wheels, tires, exhaust, motor and man. trans. parting out an 05 GT and 07 Gt. Minor wrecked cars that are totaled. Selling parts for cheap price for example seats 100 buck, motor 1000 bucks complete. Let me know what you need. Hurry as some have showed an interest in the cars complete, you can buy both one wrecked in the front and one in the rear. You can make a complete car and part the rest out with out buying a thing. Both have less than 80k miles. Both cars are somewhat stock,one has an air raid cai, after market wheels, no suspension damage. Both run great but are not driveable and they appear to have been well care taken care of.

Last edited:

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
One has a shaker and the other is aftermarket one. The aftermarket one is sold but the speakers are there on both. Send a pm and i will call you.

SolarWar

forum member
Reaction score
Long shot... do you still have passenger side air bag, cover only..... and a radiator cover?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And you are posting this in the regional forum instead of listing the parts for sale in the classifieds why?

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
air bag deployed on one, i think the cover is still there inside the car, need to look in the cars. I will be going to the shop where they are tomorrow and send me a pm so i can call you. If so its yours for you to pick up.

mrnoodley

Reaction score
I could use a clean trunk carpet...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
And you are posting this in the regional forum instead of listing the parts for sale in the classifieds why?

Its for local pickup and you pull the parts. I'm not pulling the parts and not shipping the parts. Plus the two cars are both sold.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't give a shit where you post them. If you want to use the regional forum for classifieds go ahead. Most people bitch about posting in the regional forums because they say no one looks there.

And as for your concern over me being "unfair" to you about posting parts for sale here. The only other person I have ever seen do it is Greg. And he said in his post he had pics and prices in the classified section.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
The two cars were sold yesterday, will be picked up on Wed. if anything falls through I will repost.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I will, the people are picking them up on Wed. He is going to make a complete car. I will ask about the interior parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back