lowest flushest mustang?? lots of pics

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
I think we need frame rail to ground pix with rulers to determine who is lower hahaha i know im close but both you guys are lower than me... That is until my fat ass sits in the car

your wish is my command...

4445018776_a348bb8e8f_b.jpg

4444246909_26c0af2d63_b.jpg

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
Idonno why anyone would want their car that low, unless it's on some sort of air or otherwise adjustable ride height. I couldn't get out of my driveway with a car that low.

How in the heck to yall drive on the roads like that?

Last edited:

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
This kinda confuses me. Most mods are done to a car to help out the performance and overall drivability of you vehicle. I honestly don't see how this could improve handling, launch, or ride quality. To each his own I guess.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Idonno why anyone would want their car that low, unless it's on some sort of air or otherwise adjustable ride height. I couldn't get out of my driveway with a car that low.

How in the heck to yall drive on the roads like that?
i drive on roads like you do. i am careful when i see debris and i look out for potholes. the only time i encounter problems is on speed bumps. i just go over them carefully.
This kinda confuses me. Most mods are done to a car to help out the performance and overall drivability of you vehicle. I honestly don't see how this could improve handling, launch, or ride quality. To each his own I guess.

I know that theoretically my car doesn't handle better this low. I know that it is supposed to handle worse than it does with the coil overs as they were, but I have no complaints. I, by no means, drive slow, and my car responds very well. it isn't practical, as it is very stiff, but I love my car, and i love the way it responds to my driving and steering. it is a bit more difficult to launch, but after getting used to it, i have become quite decent at it.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
i drive on roads like you do. i am careful when i see debris and i look out for potholes. the only time i encounter problems is on speed bumps. i just go over them carefully.

How do you get into driveways and such? My mustang sometimes scrapes on driveways and speedbumps and I'm only about 1-1.5 inches lower than stock. Maybe we just have crappy driveways and roads here. I'd probably get high-centered coming out of my carport if my car was as low as yours

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
How do you get into driveways and such? My mustang sometimes scrapes on driveways and speedbumps and I'm only about 1-1.5 inches lower than stock. Maybe we just have crappy driveways and roads here. I'd probably get high-centered coming out of my carport if my car was as low as yours

if i use angles at slow speeds, i can clear. also, sometimes if a speed bump is just retarded, ill go around it in the grass or opposite lane.

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
lower the better (as long as u are not using it for track) all your cars are sexy

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
ill be back in ny in 2 days for the frame shots, i scrape everyday coming in and out of my driveway i got use to it basically just the xpipe.. and my car handles really well and i can also launch it pretty good

Liftedbronco

Shredder
Reaction score
as far as I know, the "bling" guys far outnumber the performance guys everywhere. Those of us that are only concerned about performance are certainley a minority.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Yeah no complaints here either my car corners a helluvalot better than stock at its current ride height. The launch is also not bad either

I guess my car is just high enough to not have any major problems. I can make it up most driveways with no problem and only have to angle over and my car just barely clears most normal speed bumps as ling as i take it slow.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score

Says the person with chrome 20's :popcorneat:

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
It looks mean, but it's just too much for me IMO. I have a hard enough time driving around safely at stock height, Nevermind trying to focus on every other bump in the road. lol

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
It looks mean, but it's just too much for me IMO. I have a hard enough time driving around safely at stock height, Nevermind trying to focus on every other bump in the road. lol

Its not too bad if you only drive in areas your used to. I had to drive out to a city i've never been to before for job related training. I "parked" the car on an exit while trying to get out of a parking lot. Had to back up (I swear the scrapes seem twice as loud when your backing up), and find another way around town. And then I was trying to drive out of a gas station and "bang!". Pulled up a bit, said "well, theres no fluid dripping" and kept driving. Around my town I never scrape because I already know where I can and can't get out of.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Its not too bad if you only drive in areas your used to. I had to drive out to a city i've never been to before for job related training. I "parked" the car on an exit while trying to get out of a parking lot. Had to back up (I swear the scrapes seem twice as loud when your backing up), and find another way around town. And then I was trying to drive out of a gas station and "bang!". Pulled up a bit, said "well, theres no fluid dripping" and kept driving. Around my town I never scrape because I already know where I can and can't get out of.
I can pretty much get anywhere now. ive gotten really good with going slow at ridiculous angles over speed bumps... i just hate those damn land mines at gas stations... last week i ripped out my wideband wires... FML.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back