MAC LT headers WTB

rayS197

Reaction score
I havent had any issues with CJ pony at all. They always answer the phones when I call etc. Got my Cervini spoiler and some other items from them no problems. To me why pay $400-$600 for a used set when new pypes or Macs are around $750. JMO!!

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's the shipping that kills it...Torq seems to have the best pricing, if you have not ordered from them before you can take advantage of their $25 off your first order and free shipping.

CJ's prices are pretty good as well and free shipping.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
have you guys called Steve @ Toulsley ford about those covers?? Sometimes he has better pricing then most especially on FRPP's..

Almost had a group buy of $250 shipped, but vendor backed out. Greg can't get in on that first time deal with Torq.

Greg you should just get those used regular ones, I'll still throw in my shift knob if you want.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do they sell GTO parts and if so better get Scott a XXXXXXXXXXXL one!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Not sure who makes the GTO??? I didn't recognize that "alien" like red arrow!! I have no idea who that is!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with CJ and I did exactly what the OP wants and Ray suggested. Less than $800 got me the ceramic headers and SS prochamber with free shipping, no tax etc. I heard horror stories about MAC and wait times. It took about 3 days for the headers to drop ship and 10 for the prochamber. Not bad..... the 15% is huge for the items it applys to.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back