Matte Gunmetal TSW Nurburgring 18x9.5 +40?

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Do you guys sell the Matte Gunmetal TSW Nurburgrings in 18x9.5 +40 offset? I see that you sell the 18x9's...

Let me know!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys sell the Matte Gunmetal TSW Nurburgrings in 18x9.5 +40 offset? I see that you sell the 18x9's...

Let me know!

Thanks for the inquiry!

Unfortunately, we only carry those wheels in 18X8 and 18X9 currently.

However, I will add this to my list of new product suggests for my New Products Team!:thumb:

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the inquiry!

Unfortunately, we only carry those wheels in 18X8 and 18X9 currently.

However, I will add this to my list of new product suggests for my New Products Team!:thumb:

Chris, thanks for getting back to me. Let me know if you guys decide to carry them! :)

Thanks,
Matt

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chris, thanks for getting back to me. Let me know if you guys decide to carry them! :)

Thanks,
Matt

You got it, Matt!

I have suggested that offset and size to my New Parts Team, so hopefully it should be very soon!

Have a great rest of the week!

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
You got it, Matt!

I have suggested that offset and size to my New Parts Team, so hopefully it should be very soon!

Have a great rest of the week!

Awesome! Let's hope we know pretty soon.

Have a great rest of the week as well. Thanks!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I will let you know if/when my New Parts Team purchases some, that way you know when we should be getting them.

I hope this helps, have a great night!:beer:

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
Can you put me on that list as well? I've got a few gift cards that I need to spend. :)

DPE

forum member
Reaction score
And here's another vote for this wheel, Chris :). I'd love to see the TSW Nurburgrings offered in 18x9.5" ET40 as well, in Matte Gunmetal. Also, do you guys include hubrings with your TSW wheels? I know they aren't 'necessary' per se, but I just like to have them. The key with this particular size is that it apparently clears Brembos, which is fairly rare in a light 18x9.5" wheel that isn't terribly expensive.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
And here's another vote for this wheel, Chris :). I'd love to see the TSW Nurburgrings offered in 18x9.5" ET40 as well, in Matte Gunmetal. Also, do you guys include hubrings with your TSW wheels? I know they aren't 'necessary' per se, but I just like to have them. The key with this particular size is that it apparently clears Brembos, which is fairly rare in a light 18x9.5" wheel that isn't terribly expensive.

Thanks for the inquiry, DPE! Yes, the TSWs are a great choice for any Brembo-equipped vehicle. Their size/weight/looks/quality/finish are all a perfect match for a car so focused on performance. I will be sure to add them to my list again, as it doesn't appear as though we carry them yet.

As for hub-centric rings, they are not required/necessary and unfortunately we don't carry them. However, one of our manufacturers does sell them and you can find them here: http://www.gorilla-auto.com/hub-centric-rings

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I may be of assistance in the future! Have a great night!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back