Mcleod RST Twin Disc (Refurbished)

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD: Mcleod RST Twin Disc (Refurbished)

SOLD: 26-spline, Mcleod 6-bolt aluminum flywheel. I ran it for about 3k miles, decided to put it back to stock and possibly sell the car, so my T3650 had to go back in. Noticed some abnormal wear on the clutch so I sent it back to Mcleod for repair under warranty. They replaced both discs, and machined both contact surfaces. The flywheel was left untouched as it was obvious it was fine and had very little wear. This is basically a brand new clutch that got individual attention at Mcleod and verified within specs. As such, selling it for $600 shipped, which I think is a steal considering what I paid for it. Add 3% for Paypal or gift it.

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Dammit man why can't you have this in a month? Good luck!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
If it doesn't, holler at me. I'm going to be in the market for a clutch. I'm just starting to do my research on what I want.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
That's an odd combination. 6 bolt flywheel and 26 spline hub. That makes it fit almost nothing. It would have to be a stock 3v with a 6060 basically.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
Yep. You got it. NOt really that rare since people swap in 6060s all the time. Without putting in an 8 bolt crank.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
If you have this here when income taxes come in a may buy it. GLWS though! great deal! Im sure you have easily over $1000 sitting here.

Just for reference people... Clutch is $720 plus flywheel which is about $475.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. Clutch part number is 6912-07, flywheel is 563406. I bought them separately from stage3 but they came all assembled and boxed together so I assume that is a fairly common combo.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
That's an odd combination. 6 bolt flywheel and 26 spline hub. That makes it fit almost nothing. It would have to be a stock 3v with a 6060 basically.

I will have this combo in a few months. Why change out the crank when its good for 600~ right? :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back