Mustang Alley/Woodward Dream Cruise

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Looking forward to this week to just mess around with cars and not work! See you guys this week. Kimmer and I are looking forward to checking out your cars.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Come out to Road America. Lol. Wish I could make it since I would be somewhat close.

JimC

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday - my car will be easy to spot. Just go to the CDC booth and they are doing a make over on my race red MCA convertible. Got the call a little bit ago that I won the prize. Won't be able to make the MRT event unfortunately, but will look for you in Mustang Alley

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could go to this. You guys have fun.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday - my car will be easy to spot. Just go to the CDC booth and they are doing a make over on my race red MCA convertible. Got the call a little bit ago that I won the prize. Won't be able to make the MRT event unfortunately, but will look for you in Mustang Alley

Saw your car there, congrats on winning!

Had a great time there this year and meeting Jeremy and Brian!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Yes, thanks again for the great hospitality and shop tour. I still need to upload some pictures of the shop. Man what a ride too, it's all Kim and I talked about this weekend.

JimC

Reaction score
I spotted your car Jeremy. Wasn't difficult when you were moving it for some reason first thing in the morning. I was on the other side of the street and suddenly saw your car lift up. Didn't get a chance to get back over to talk with you though.

Sorry I missed you Kimmer. There were a LOT of cars and people in Mustang Alley this year. I didn't even see all of them.

BullittWow

mod-crazy-fool
Reaction score
Checked out Jeremy's car......the lowest one there! Also saw JimC's red vert in the CDC section!

I was the last one to leave out of the Bullitt/Mach 1 parking lot. Rolled on to Woodward and headed north to the end of the M1 strip. Kept on going on M24 right into Waterford, by then there were no more spectators. So I got out on I-75 and headed north for home.

Sure had fun, will do it again next year!

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Next year stay at the Drury Inn with Kimmer and I. We had a great time up there and some wicked cars stay there. They let everyone do burnouts on Saturday in the parking lot until 11pm. Sucked because Kimmer and I left before they started.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Next year stay at the Drury Inn with Kimmer and I. We had a great time up there and some wicked cars stay there. They let everyone do burnouts on Saturday in the parking lot until 11pm. Sucked because Kimmer and I left before they started.
Son of a ...... That figures!! Yeah, we had a great time getting a little buzzed in the parking lot and playing bean bag toss. Good times for sure!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back