mustangs vs. the world

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score

MVTWIII.png

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be there that day. I think there might even be a few visitors from up in the LA area, too.

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score
Don is your car going to be ready for the event? I talked to S/T and they said your car is up there getting some work done. My car is going up on Tuesday for Cam install and a couple other things as well as tuning.

don_w

Reaction score
Barring any more gremlins, it should be. I want Adam to take it to Irwindale one more time to make sure everything is working right. Once it gets down the track cleanly, I'll go pick it up (maybe next weekend).

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score
Well I hope to see you guys make it down. When Adam tuned my car he was talking about bringing the wifes car down and trying to get a few other mustangs as well. I hope all works out for you Don.

don_w

Reaction score
I talked to Adam this morning. He is pretty confident that all the demons have been excised. He has been driving it around on the street to dial in the pump gas tune (which he says is awesome now). And he's planning on taking it to Irwindale on Thursday. As long as that goes well, I plan on picking it up on Saturday.

He is not planning on being at Barona this weekend, but definitely wants to make the special event at the end of June.

don_w

Reaction score
As of this afternoon, Adam is still headed to Irwindale with my car tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed. If all goes well, I'll bring it home on Saturday.

Back