Mustards Part out sale has opened

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, Im not sure about them

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I emailed tracking numbers to the email adds on the paypal info i got from each member who purchased a part. let me know if you didnt recieve.

thanks guys

sharkbait20

forum member
Reaction score
are you selling the front/rear turn signals and third brake light by chance (smoked)?
and what kind of springs did u have that the car is slammed that much? lol

Last edited:

cruisin

Reaction score
send me aprice on the tranny and parts, as well as the tensioner if its not gone yet. Saw Agent Jones was interested and by all means, put him ahead but if he doesnt want it, I'll stand in line. Shitty that you have to part but at least you can recoup a good chunk of change from your partsAgent Jones
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 08:20 PM #88 Agent Jones

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me help ya out Tom, Hes been running around like crazy guys trying to get everything shipped out.

any more pics of the hood? Also, are there any scratches or damage of any kind on it?

The hood is in great shape,there are no scratches from what I saw and no damage on it at all.

are you selling the front/rear turn signals and third brake light by chance (smoked)?
and what kind of springs did u have that the car is slammed that much? lol

I know hes not selling the turn signals because hes putting the car back to stock. And as far as the springs go I think there either ford racing or steeda springs.

are the long tubes already sold?

I know for a fact that the long tubes are sold.

send me aprice on the tranny and parts, as well as the tensioner if its not gone yet. Saw Agent Jones was interested and by all means, put him ahead but if he doesnt want it, I'll stand in line. Shitty that you have to part but at least you can recoup a good chunk of change from your partsAgent Jones
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 08:20 PM #88 Agent Jones

The tranny is sold as well as the tensioner i believe.

Just helping you out Tom I know you got alot of shit going on man!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive gotten so many pms im a little back up. I will get with the people who have paid and updat the list shortly.

Im adding a brand new set of BMR control arms and a slightly used gt500 flywheel

I'm just looking for lowers.

He posted CHE's in his original post...then added BMR's on the second page.

That's the "both" sets I was referring to...maybe he has them still.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back