My S197 just got a little friend

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely love having this as my daily!

2014 Focus ST

dl8Aovj.jpg

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. I tried to talk the fiancé into getting one, but she wanted the Fusion.

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
Still too nice to DD lol, nice little hatch, makes me miss my DC5.

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, I love the lines on the Focus ST. Leaving it stock???

Just got my first ricer mod... a loud blow off valve LOL But other than exhaust and maybe the Ford Racing Tuning package and reflash, it will probably remain stock for a bit.

One of the best fwd driving cars on the market. Rumors is that they might make an RS model.

That would be awesome, but I couldnt imagine the torque steer on the rumored 350hp haha

Congrats! Awesome car!

Thanks!!!

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Once my Mustang is paid off in about six months I am going to replace my current DD with either a Focus ST or Fiesta ST.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Had my friend try one of those out when he traded in his 2008 GTI for a regular Focus. He said the ST's were a lot more fun than his GTI. Even had the local NASA chair try one out when his wife bought a CMAX. He said if he didn't have all of the race cars that he has now, he would jump on a ST. Him and his dad have 3 American Iron Mustangs (Fox body), and his dad has a 08 Bullitt that he keeps in the garage.

nitrobob

forum member
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC....What chin spoiler is that on your GT? Looks really good. Like the way the intercooler stands out.... Nice

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Welcome to the ST club! I'm about to turn 20,000 miles on my 2013 ST2. Two pieces of advice: 1) get a good oil separator (JBR is a good one); 2) prepare to drive yourself insane cleaning brake dust off the wheels and exhaust soot off the tip. It's a great car!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back