My son's GT

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know there is a HUGE difference. Which is why I said I was sorry for reading it wrong....people make mistakes. ...

Looking back at the posts I see that I interpreted your reply wrong too and I apologize. Been under the weather the past couple days and a little irritable. But that's not an excuse.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
I have a pretty bad history for my age. Included in two accidents, at fault for one of them. Never got a ticket besides the accident. My insurance is as high as the sky.

mustang0672

forum member
Reaction score
Looking back at the posts I see that I interpreted your reply wrong too and I apologize. Been under the weather the past couple days and a little irritable. But that's not an excuse.

Its alright. Hope ya feel better !

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
We'll see how it goes in the spring when we start the lessons again. I think he has gotten the message and will be a responsible with it.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Looks like he got a pretty sweet first car! My dad wouldn't let me get a mustang as a first car lol.

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We'll be able to go to cruise nights and shows together, drive both to Woodward in a couple years. We can mod it. Take both to the track. It'll be fun to be able to do all this stuff with my son.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back