need a clip...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is a long shot but............Anyone have a sound clip with stock headers, O/R X pipe, stock mufflers and Stage 1 or 2 blower cams? lol
My car is just too loud now after the cams, I have a Magnaflow O/R X and Magnapacks.. It was loud before, but sounded great, now its still sounds good, but waaaay to loud..Im thinkin about slapping on the stock mufflers and selling the Magnapacks..

Reaction score
Im 34, I dont think so..It is seriously LOUD..

damn can't be louder than mine but i got used to it i reckon.

My gt with o/r xpipe, and borla stingers is like 3 times louder than my cobra with long tubes, o/r hpipe, and 2 chambers.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn can't be louder than mine but i got used to it i reckon.

My gt with o/r xpipe, and borla stingers is like 3 times louder than my cobra with long tubes, o/r hpipe, and 2 chambers.

Are your Stingers chambered? My Magnapacks arent restrictive at all, straight through..Ill be honest, It sounded great before the cams, and it sounds great now dont get me wrong, but ear peircing loud at times..

Reaction score
Are your Stingers chambered? My Magnapacks arent restrictive at all, straight through..Ill be honest, It sounded great before the cams, and it sounds great now dont get me wrong, but ear peircing loud at times..

Nope, they go straight through.

KIM_05_GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What blower cams do you have? I've been looking for a clip of comp stage 2 blower cams. there is only one on youtube.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Steedman, I'll throw in my .02....I don't have cams to help out, nor a video...I can say that I had to put my stock mufflers back on to have my Flow's fixed....It sounded deeper and throatier and sounded pretty damn good....Kind of quiet at idle, then it gets louder as the rpm's go up....I don't think you would be disappointed at all....This is with stock headers, o/r x as well....

On another note....if you sell the Magnapacks let me know....

Last edited:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Steedman, I'll throw in my .02....I don't have cams to help out, nor a video...I can say that I had to put my stock mufflers back on to have my Flow's fixed....It sounded deeper and throatier and sounded pretty damn good....Kind of quiet at idle, then it gets louder as the rpm's go up....I don't think you would be disappointed at all....This is with stock headers, o/r x as well....

On another note....if you sell the Magnapacks let me know....

Thanks man..If I like the sound after the stockers are back on, then Ill throw up a for sale thread..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back