New 65-140mph Video!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not too shabby!! I did a 0-100 run in 10.5 seconds in my 2011 5.0. That was when all I had was the exhaust done. I want to do another one of 0-130 and see what the time is.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
What's the yellow light? Low on gas? Lol

Car sounds real good.

1200bruce

Red Box Boy!
Reaction score
Hell I don't even think I've had our Stang over 80 yet! Shit I must be getting old, or else it might be the wife driving it or her in the pass. seat or all the frozen roads weve had. Nah it's because I'm old!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

Car sounds real good.

TCS off indication light

Thank you....not trying to derail the OP's thread at all, but yeah, that's the light indicating I've turned off AdvanceTrac completely. It shows the same light even if you've just turned off traction control. Which is a joke because traction control will still kick in if you start to get sideways.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Nice man!! Pretty quick ride!

thanks!

Not too shabby!! I did a 0-100 run in 10.5 seconds in my 2011 5.0. That was when all I had was the exhaust done. I want to do another one of 0-130 and see what the time is.

nice! id love to see what your 0-130 is.

Car sounds real good.

yeah i had the advancetrac turned all the way off. thats how i always drive unless its bad weather. and thanks!

Hell I don't even think I've had our Stang over 80 yet! Shit I must be getting old, or else it might be the wife driving it or her in the pass. seat or all the frozen roads weve had. Nah it's because I'm old!

hahah i had it over 80 on the test drive lol

Thank you....not trying to derail the OP's thread at all, but yeah, that's the light indicating I've turned off AdvanceTrac completely. It shows the same light even if you've just turned off traction control. Which is a joke because traction control will still kick in if you start to get sideways.

traction control isnt kicking in if you kick it sideways, thats the stability control. traction control is when your going straight. but yeah just hold the button for 5 seconds while stopped and foot on the brake and everything turns off.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
I keep falling asleep while watching the video. Where you towing another car or driving up a mountain or something? What takes it so long?

J/K

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
nice! id love to see what your 0-130 is......

traction control isnt kicking in if you kick it sideways, thats the stability control. traction control is when your going straight. but yeah just hold the button for 5 seconds while stopped and foot on the brake and everything turns off.

Yeah, I'm gonna do one probably this next week. I know what time all the cops are doing their shift changes.:thumb2:

With traction control off, then going sideways, I've had the fuel get cut, the Stab Ctrl slinging brake and fuel to the tires in back and braking on the front left. I'd say that traction ctrl and stab ctrl are probably both working to get the car settled in a straight line.

I've got a video of me going to 130, but towards the end, my radar detector went nucking futs and you hear me say, "Aw fuck!!" It turned out to be a cop one side street over, not aiming at the road I was on. But it sure scared the piss outta me.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
That thing moved pretty damn quick for being mainly stock with bolt ons. Makes me wonder what mine would look like, hmmm.....

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
nice man, your car is one of my favorite 10+ cars.

thanks!

That would be annoying imo

eh you get used to it.

I keep falling asleep while watching the video. Where you towing another car or driving up a mountain or something? What takes it so long?

J/K

ha ha ha :laughlots:

Yeah, I'm gonna do one probably this next week. I know what time all the cops are doing their shift changes.:thumb2:

With traction control off, then going sideways, I've had the fuel get cut, the Stab Ctrl slinging brake and fuel to the tires in back and braking on the front left. I'd say that traction ctrl and stab ctrl are probably both working to get the car settled in a straight line.

I've got a video of me going to 130, but towards the end, my radar detector went nucking futs and you hear me say, "Aw fuck!!" It turned out to be a cop one side street over, not aiming at the road I was on. But it sure scared the piss outta me.

yeah it sucks when everything kicks in to stop you getting sideways. i hate how they have a sport mode too. mine still kicks in way too much.

You say 65-140, I say 1/2 a tank to 1/4 of a tank! lol! nice vid bro!

haha thanks!

That thing moved pretty damn quick for being mainly stock with bolt ons. Makes me wonder what mine would look like, hmmm.....

yeah not bad. do a video. its actually very easy. hold the steering wheel with the hand your holding the thing recording (in my case my iphone). ive done it with this car several times and with my focus. im just glad my car is significantly faster than my focus was lol. it took about 23-24 seconds to go from 0-130

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
JLT CAI, Steeda UDP, Bamachips tune, 3.90 gears, cut and clamp xpipe - those mods cut my 70-140 time from about 18-19 seconds to 14-15 seconds...

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
Cool vid. I have been wanting to do this for a while at the track. I would like to do it on the street but just to paranoid of getting a ticket. Also, I noticed the new mustangs have the speedometer on the other side. Interesting, wonder why they changed it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back