New Daily Driver...kept the Stang!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
2012 Focus, seriously love driving this thing! I want a set of Eibachs for it asap!

y1exn.jpg

Wo7pm.jpg

KXcFs.jpg

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I almost bought the same exact car to shelf my 7.3....then I remembered I still need to drive in snow n stuff. Great choice.

fiveohwblow

Flame Thrower
Reaction score
Perfect dd! Love the foci.

The mouth is rather large... Almost perfect for a huge front mount....... :D

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride, I've debated this several times, but I just can't let go of my truck. Congrats!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys. I traded in my 06 Explorer for it. I loved it, but honestly 40mpgs sounded so much more appealing to me, and this Focus seriously feels really sporty and nice inside, really surprised at how well its built.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Congrats! Leave the Focus stock and keep modding the stang! I've been wanting another car as a DD too. Seems like every time I wash my stang I find a new dent or scratch on it :mad2: I want a beat up, long bed truck to drive to work everyday.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Leave the Focus stock and keep modding the stang! I've been wanting another car as a DD too. Seems like every time I wash my stang I find a new dent or scratch on it :mad2: I want a beat up, long bed truck to drive to work everyday.

haha I think I may just get an eibach prokit for it and some slight other cosmetic mods like tint. Nothing crazy.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Nice! Where are the interior pics?!

I'm waiting on my Focus ST order....waiting sucks so I'm jealous of you for getting instant gratification!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
a part of me wanted to, then the rational part of me realized 60 percent of this cars life will be stuck in downtown Atlanta traffic :tdown: lol
my wife bought a 12', and we did not like the twin clutch auto that much, the one we had would stall and stumble on rolling starts like it was confused on what to do, they sent out a tsb, and we had them retune it, never worked out for us, so we traded on a 12' fusion, its her car , so she had the final say on what she liked and disliked..lol. good luck.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
my wife bought a 12', and we did not like the twin clutch auto that much, the one we had would stall and stumble on rolling starts like it was confused on what to do, they sent out a tsb, and we had them retune it, never worked out for us, so we traded on a 12' fusion, its her car , so she had the final say on what she liked and disliked..lol. good luck.

Yeah I know what you are talking about. While I see a tiny bit of quirkiness with the DCT I dont think its a big deal. But I also purchased a 7 year 125,000 bumper to bumper warranty for a good price since it was a certified pre-owned lol

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
OP, good buy on the Focus. My employer is buying the '12 Focus SE hatch for the salesmen so i have driven them at delivery and set up. More than 20 so far and more on order. They have very responsive handling and power and we have the automatics. They take a little getting used to, the locking an unlocking of the clutches but i like them overall.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back