New England Chit Chat

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
On a side note, since you guys are in this region i will let you know, I purchased some new rims and will be getting rid of the Godspeed deep dish Omega rims currently on my car. Rims only. All 4 are 18 x 9s, no TPS.

10K spring/summer miles on them. You can see them on my car in my album pic.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha, that's awesome. I got a buddy with a tacticool'd 870, Mesa Tactical everything and an eotech on it. Gets funny looks when we shoot skeet and trap.

Thats my plan. Just ordered the side saddle + rail, and plan to get the pistol grip stock as well (my short arms dont help the stock LOP).

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Just signed up for the safety course. Going on the 6th with Jess and a friend of mine.

How was it? Haven't talked in forever dude, we need to chill.

I put my car up for sale today, and 6 hours later had a phone call. Guy is coming to take a peek Sunday.

I'm happy and sad all at once...

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Course went good. Haven't done anything with it yet though. We do need to chill soon. How much are you looking to get for it? I'm thinking of getting a 2015 next year.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I kinda like them, plus with all the mods they are going to come out with you know they will only get better. I will of course want to drive one to see how i like it first. I haven't even seen one in person yet.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Course went good. Haven't done anything with it yet though. We do need to chill soon. How much are you looking to get for it? I'm thinking of getting a 2015 next year.

Judging what others are selling for, I put it up for 19k and got a call in 6 hours.

Please for all that is holy....not a 2015.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

God no. Going to take a year or 2 off from the car scene and get back into it with a C7 - I've found backseats to be useless, so why bother?

:beer:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
He was talking about me getting a 2015. I was thinking white with the performance package. Trade in plus x-plan pricing and a small down payment should net me somewhere around the same monthly payments.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Convertibles ain't my thing bud, sorry . Kevin, your car as it sits now, is 100x better looking then the 2015 will ever be.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Christ, I'm tempted to make you an offer. 3V ftw!!

I'm selling my car.......seriously. Let me know man. I'm asking $27,500 but that's flexible if you wanna take it.

Back