New from NC

cody06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks!! How far is Asheville from the Fayetteville area? I am looking to hit up some local meets.

I didn't know how far fayetteville is from asheville but its like a four hour drive but i do go to meets in charlotte sometimes my buddys went to UNCC so we all ride down there to hang out when asheville gets boring

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. I love my shelby. I have big plans for it over my next deployment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I have a 08 Vista Blue Vert Shelby GT and I just keep her as my bling car.. what are you planning on doing? are you a member on TS too?

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
I have a 08 Vista Blue Vert Shelby GT and I just keep her as my bling car.. what are you planning on doing? are you a member on TS too?
I am a member on TS under the same SN. I don't really post over there that much as that site is dead compared to this one. As far as what i plan on doing to it. I am wanting to build a forged engine and do the turbonetics kit with a 76mm turbo. I wanna just leave it at one of the local shops and have them build it while i am gone. Either competition which is right in Fayetteville, or Fastlane which isn't that far away either. Both are pretty good shops.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I am a member on TS under the same SN. I don't really post over there that much as that site is dead compared to this one. As far as what i plan on doing to it. I am wanting to build a forged engine and do the turbonetics kit with a 76mm turbo. I wanna just leave it at one of the local shops and have them build it while i am gone. Either competition which is right in Fayetteville, or Fastlane which isn't that far away either. Both are pretty good shops.

Good luck with everything, maybe we can catch up at a Shelby event sometime

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I live in Wilmington... about an hour from you. Check out our local club website. wotmustangs.com We would love to have you around!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back