New guy from Houston, Tx

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
Heya Chris! Nice to see you finally wised up and joined!

THIS is the group you wanna ask all the technical questions of, they're the best.

You want an opinion about stripe colors, ask me and Bekka, lol!!
Tried that. Bekka just frowns at me. She doesnt think I should rock the flat black stripes. She thinks it will ruin the "stealthy black look". I think it looks great. But Ill definitely take your opinion!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Tried that. Bekka just frowns at me. She doesnt think I should rock the flat black stripes. She thinks it will ruin the "stealthy black look". I think it looks great. But Ill definitely take your opinion!

as you sit here witha a pic of in your sig showing of your CHROME BULLITS...

i saw a dual stripe with pin stripes flat black ( yes car was black) it looks great like that and Im going with a flat black SuperStripe myself...

Turbolvr321

Reaction score

i saw a dual stripe with pin stripes flat black ( yes car was black) it looks great like that and Im going with a flat black SuperStripe myself...
The chrome bullits were supposed to be temp., but after I lowered the car they grew on me... majorly...

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score

I am tempted to do the flat black SuperStripe myself but on Grabber Orange

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Welcome Chris... and it's good to see other WSM folks on here.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

It doesnt ruin anything:beer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
See that looks good. Thats why I want to do it. But hell I have to get my new hood first. Dude is taking forever to paint it!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
im waiting on baltimore street mods to get in touch with me about the dang stripe kit so i can get it.. i can put stripes on in a few weeks once the paint is cured or what ever it is .. next for me would be to buy a SHR black out mediallion or paint it like the dude above

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks..at night you have to look close to tell they are there..ANd in direct sunlight, you have to look at it from the angles I posted above to see that they are there, otherwise they are basically ghost stripes...

Back