New Wheels Inside!!

Phillip@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The next big Mustang wheel is here at Late Model Restoration! Introducing the Mustang SVE Series 3 wheel! For 2005-15 Mustang owners, the sizes are bumped up to 19x9" on the front and 19x10" in the back. Available in gloss black, gun metal and chrome.

Pricing and Finishes: http://bit.ly/1EasKXB

10988426_906263812766760_6189493951271478200_o.jpg

Last edited:

frink84

Reaction score
honestly, i didnt like the "studio" shots of the wheel, then i saw the video of them on the car, and DAMN! nicely done guys.

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
So those are the gunmetal 9" and 10" on the white car shown above? I've been emailing with Clint about doing 10" all around on my 07, he checked and tells me that they will clear the earlier 14" Brembos.

cheers
Ed

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
So those are the gunmetal 9" and 10" on the white car shown above? I've been emailing with Clint about doing 10" all around on my 07, he checked and tells me that they will clear the earlier 14" Brembos.

cheers
Ed

Do the clear rear big brakes?

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait until you offer them in 20" that's when I will buy a set. Glad you guys made it to where it clears brembo packages without need for spacers which is what's kept me from buying others

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait until you offer them in 20" that's when I will buy a set. Glad you guys made it to where it clears brembo packages without need for spacers which is what's kept me from buying others

Where did you hear they were going to offer 20s? I would be interested in that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phillip@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Where did you hear they were going to offer 20s? I would be interested in that too.

We currently have no plans of offering them in a 20" variant, however we always love the input of our customers for future projects and products.

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score

It's more like hoping it happens. I've seen some using the xxr 521 in 20 in staggered stance and looks great in person so know it's what I would like in gun metal. Issue that has kept me from it is the fact of having to use spacers and long studs due to brembo. But these clearing them would be awesome.

Hopefully you guys do Philip

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back