New wheels on my SG '12 GT

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Picked these up from a local guy a week or so back. Finally had a break in the rain to where I could up the car and take some pics. Also grabbed a quick video

Happy with how it looks and how the color of the wheels goes with the Sterling Grey.

Quick exhaust vid:

IMG_0404 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0405 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0406 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0413 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0414 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0410 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0408 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0407 by riored4v, on Flickr
Liked how you could make out all the metallic in these pics

IMG_0416 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0418 by riored4v, on Flickr
Other side of the car in the shade. Wheels look a bit lighter

IMG_0421 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0419 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0422 by riored4v, on Flickr

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Saw your car on SVT and it's gorgeous! Couldn't have picked a better looking wheel combo for your SG! Stunning! The spoiler delete is FTW too!

sean858

forum member
Reaction score
I LOVE those wheels. Looks really good on your car. Hoping to get my self a set of those one day.

mancha

forum member
Reaction score
Just about perfect dude. This goes to show you don't need a bunch of plastic add ons to make these cars look good. With the '13 rocker panels and rear it'd be on par with any other classy sport coupe, as in the S5 or 3 series. I hate you for making me hate my factory spoiler even more now...

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Just about perfect dude. This goes to show you don't need a bunch of plastic add ons to make these cars look good. With the '13 rocker panels and rear it'd be on par with any other classy sport coupe, as in the S5 or 3 series. I hate you for making me hate my factory spoiler even more now...

Would really love the 13 taillights, but thats about all that interests me. I dont mind the black plastics, but I'll probably go with the Roush side splitters. Just want to clean the car up a bit and not go overboard with the add-ons.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back