NEXUS Wideband Gauge

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
If your double pod is dark charcoal, maybe i'll buy it from you so you can get the triple. Let me know cheft.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
looks sharp...I went with the cobalt gauges so when I get a wideband af gauge it will probably be cobalt...my only worry is I have a double pod pillar..and adding the af wideband will be a 3rd gauge to my boost vac and elec fuel pressure...where would I put the 3rd without having to spend the extra $120 on a triple pod pillar and leaving a double pod pillar sitting in take off part hell....TJ...
I have the A/F gauge and boost/vac in the SOS pillar pod. My fuel pressure and water temp are in my center vent panel.

DSC06979.JPG

Geos05GTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Hummmmmm Your racing steering wheel cover reminds me alot of my Ford Racing Bug Shield LMFAO. You were all over me on that one. I still have it for sale if your intrested they would make a nice set. And please dont tell me you like the feel of that vinyl . We all know that you dont want to get your real steering wheel dirty. Kind of like me with my bug shield LOL. I hope your tints are real dark.

On a side note those Nexus gauges are by far the best gauges I've ever seen on any car. Josh@PMP showed them to me the other day. I loved the MyColor settings with the small remote. Unfortunately the cost is real prohibitive The wide band and boost will easily set you back $400 & boost $300.

You guys know where you can get a good deal on these?

Don't hate on the Ford Racing Steering Wheel Cover!

I like the feel of it much better. I never liked the feel of just the stock wheel. It feels to thin for me.

Different strokes for different folks! :beer:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hummmmmm Your racing steering wheel cover reminds me alot of my Ford Racing Bug Shield LMFAO. You were all over me on that one.

On a side note those Nexus gauges are by far the best gauges I've ever seen on any car. Josh@PMP showed them to me the other day. I loved the MyColor settings with the small remote. Unfortunately the cost is real prohibitive The wide band and boost will easily set you back $400 & boost $300.

You guys know where you can get a good deal on these?

Yeah, yeah, I know....I guess I'll have to get rid of it. Tough crowd!!!

As far as the gauges, I got my Boost/Vac and Fuel Pressure from the same place as Don, but I got the Wideband from a vendor on the "other site". I got a smoking deal on it. Cheaper than any other Wideband!

You should get with Josh and Kevin and see if they can't get you a good deal on one too. If they can't, I know DynoJoe is offering 10% off of Autometer.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks sharp...I went with the cobalt gauges so when I get a wideband af gauge it will probably be cobalt...my only worry is I have a double pod pillar..and adding the af wideband will be a 3rd gauge to my boost vac and elec fuel pressure...where would I put the 3rd without having to spend the extra $120 on a triple pod pillar and leaving a double pod pillar sitting in take off part hell....TJ...

That was my same scenario. I just bought the switch panel from Speed of Sound for about $50-60 and put my boost gauge down there in the cup holder.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back