Nitrous Oxide Systems 100-300 HP

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
Tried search(!) Anyone have any experience of this system? Ive not seen it before...

http://www.lmperformance.com/image.asp?p=nos08100&m=28

nos08100.jpg

If anyone has one fitted, pics on the final install would be good to see. I cant see what intake you would use as it sits on the other side to normal...300 shot too!

If this system is dioscussed elsewhere, apologies, please post a link to the thread

Thanks

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Tried search(!) Anyone have any experience of this system? Ive not seen it before...

http://www.lmperformance.com/image.asp?p=nos08100&m=28

nos08100.jpg

If anyone has one fitted, pics on the final install would be good to see. I cant see what intake you would use as it sits on the other side to normal...300 shot too!

If this system is dioscussed elsewhere, apologies, please post a link to the thread

Thanks

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news broski, but I'm pretty damn sure that's for a new edge/SN-95 judging by the plenum and manifold.. Get a plate kit or direct port if you're looking at spraying higher. :thumb:

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
unless you build the bottom end i dont see anything above 175 shot(i think is pushing it imho idk) 100-150 yea but meh guess the tune have something to do with that and i agree 300shot = Bang lol xD

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
Im looking at a Livernois stroker so Im OK with adding more N20, just trying to sift through the maket to find the best proposition. Most seem to be geared toward the stock short block which is not ideal. Id like a two stage system ideally... Thanks for the replies, Ill keep looking!

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
even with a built bottom, you would need a different upper manifold, the wet kits tend to puddle in the top of the manifold when you spray higher than 150...good luck if you are trying it and let us know how many pieces the motor explodes into

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
Understand all that! With a decent tune, nitrous is just as safe as any other FI.

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are going run a shot like that I would be worried about the plugs. It do not think anyone makes an Iridum plug for our cars yet.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
that is a direct port kit.to make it work for our cars all you need is the steeda delete plates it comes ready for a direct port nitrous system,not the economy ones the other one.i dont know if you ever have driven in a car with direct port but you wont go to a 300 shot for sure.in a direct port system a 75 shot feals like a 125 from a regular kit.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
even with a built bottom, you would need a different upper manifold, the wet kits tend to puddle in the top of the manifold when you spray higher than 150...good luck if you are trying it and let us know how many pieces the motor explodes into

^--heard thats the dry kits that do that, you could be right..but i think you mean dry...

@lazyracer- why not nab cobra interals off an 04-03 and go boost, you be able to hit 500 rwhp marker and be safe unless you have a bigger goal than yea a whole bottomend setup be better.

Nick 1961

Reaction score
Nick are you going to use the 300 progressively ? Big fil is sorting out a nice system. ps all the best for Malta we must get a beer at the nats :beerchug2:

ZeroSVT

Whos watching?
Reaction score
Matt wonder if this would plumb in to a Saleen charger ?

Probably could, its just a matter of tapping the holes, and plumbing the system.

GOD it looks great but im not in mood to fork out 800 bucks for that manifold waiting on the price drop >=/

i still want it tho ughh...what to do...

lol, its going to be a while before C&L drops the price, there not even in full productions yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back