Panama City Beach locals?!

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
I know this part of the thread hardly gets looked at and its 3 week early, but i will be in the panama city beach area on the 21nd through the 27th for a vacation. if there are any members in the area, id like to meet up and hang out, chew the fat, or whatever. just let me know if there are any of yall down for this.

thanks in advance

-joey

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
u going in june
im actually riding down with my parents im 23 and free vacation for me. bring the gf too. but trying to find a way to get my motorcycle down there. may barrow or rent a small trailer to haul it so i can have a way to get around.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good ol PCB. I called that place home for 5 years and built 4 different condos on front beach rd. Have fun!

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
bump. here now. having a good time, weather is great and there are a ASS LOAD OF VETTES..

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Off-topic but I swing through Meridian all the time on my way to Clinton, Mississippi...got a crap load of family there. I used to frequent PCB quite often but tend to go to Pensacola now.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Off-topic but I swing through Meridian all the time on my way to Clinton, Mississippi...got a crap load of family there. I used to frequent PCB quite often but tend to go to Pensacola now.

Really? I live here in meridian and go to Clinton just about every weekend to visit my girlfriend. When you come through let me know.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
From April to October it took me at least 30 mins to get anywhere on front beach. I just started going down back beach and cutting through neighborhoods.

I thought about moving back there a few years ago, but then I started thinking about all the summer time visitors. It was fun while it lasted.

If any of y'all plan on going in the near future, skip la vela and hit up spinnakers.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
From April to October it took me at least 30 mins to get anywhere on front beach. I just started going down back beach and cutting through neighborhoods.

I thought about moving back there a few years ago, but then I started thinking about all the summer time visitors. It was fun while it lasted.

If any of y'all plan on going in the near future, skip la vela and hit up spinnakers.
hell yeah.
but with all the construction they did the last several years it pretty much ruined it for me...i havent been back in a long time and have no intention of going back.

hell me and the wife have talked about if we go visit my parents we may take a day or two and go to mexico beach or port st joe instead. small and quiet. sheesh, im getting old

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha. I became a local after being there for 5 years. Alot of people didn't like us there. It was goooooood money though.

Destin, PCB and pee cola is not what it used to be. Me and the wife went to gulf shores this year. I'll go back just for the fishing and diving. It was nice to jump in the water and swim 100 feet under the water after a long days of work.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back