Parting out sale. Exhaust, suspensions, intake, interior, tuner, tires, etc

TexStang

Reaction score
Sold my car and selling what parts I have left. For 05-09 GTs. All prices are OBO+shipping. I want this stuff gone so please make an offer. I can ship this stuff, just keep in mind some of the bigger items will have higher shipping costs. All stuff is located in New Braunfels. If you are in Central Texas, we can work something out about meeting.

Pypes Offroad H-$100
IMAG0172.jpg

2 26x11.50R17 ET Streets- $310
The tires have 5 passes on them and very very small burnouts (1st gear only). Just didn't use them as much as I thought I would.
IMAG0186.jpg

Last edited:

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
damn...would like to have the E.T. Streets on the stockers...how much would shipping be to 35120?

TexStang

Reaction score
I want to sell it as a whole. If I havent had hits on it as a whole in a week, then I will sell them separately

Last edited:

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
I might be interested in the other half of the exhaust, the magna packs and OTA pipes. I already have a custom muffler delete. I have some ARH LTs coming in this week and I need a mid muffler system. Would you say these are restrictive than say the Pypes M80 mufflers/resonators?

I also might be interested in the intake and tuner. I'm in Dallas and down in Austin all the time!

niner555

forum member
Reaction score
Are you willing to pull the ET Streets off the rims and sell separately?

TexStang

Reaction score
I might be interested in the other half of the exhaust, the magna packs and OTA pipes. I already have a custom muffler delete. I have some ARH LTs coming in this week and I need a mid muffler system. Would you say these are restrictive than say the Pypes M80 mufflers/resonators?

I also might be interested in the intake and tuner. I'm in Dallas and down in Austin all the time!

They are no more restrictive than the pypes m80s. They are straight threw mufflers. You can see straight through them no problem. Not much more that is less restrictive than these. I have no problem parting it out as long as I have someone to buy the axle back/muffler delete, and someone to buy the over axle pipes and mufflers. Also, we can definitely work something out on the intake and tuner.

I pm'ed you about the drag race wheel set and never got a reply

Sorry I have been in Colorado snowboarding. I'm usually faster at responding. Sorry for the wait.

How was the ground clearance with the mufflers down there? Was your lowered? I have sportlines.

Excellent. My car was on sportlines, and the exhaust was like that for probably 5-6000 miles and it has no scrapes or marks on it.

Just FYI, that doesn't look like a Pypes H-pipe since the Pypes H pipes tend to be 4 piece (two H halves and two sections of pipe where the cats would be). It looks more like a Summit Racing / Jegs H-pipe to me, not that it really matters.

It's a Pypes o/r H, but an older version before they went to the 4 piece. I am 100% sure it is as I bought it brand new from Brenspeed a couple of years ago.

Are you willing to pull the ET Streets off the rims and sell separately?

Not just yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks if I don't have any hits on them.

i'll take the power plug if it doesn't sell

Its sold, just waiting for me to get back and ship it. If for some reason the current buyer backs out (I told him to wait to send me payment until I'm back from my trip), I think I have someone else in line. I'll keep you in the loop either way.

To all interested, sorry for the slow response. I am not usually this slow, but
I am in Colorado snowboarding right now. Thanks for the interest all.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Hoping to work out a deal on the et streets with you ... really interested buyer right here lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back