Parting out sale. Exhaust, suspensions, intake, interior, tuner, tires, etc

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I might be interested in the other half of the exhaust, the magna packs and OTA pipes. I already have a custom muffler delete. I have some ARH LTs coming in this week and I need a mid muffler system. Would you say these are restrictive than say the Pypes M80 mufflers/resonators?

I also might be interested in the intake and tuner. I'm in Dallas and down in Austin all the time!

They are no more restrictive than the pypes m80s. They are straight threw mufflers. You can see straight through them no problem. Not much more that is less restrictive than these. I have no problem parting it out as long as I have someone to buy the axle back/muffler delete, and someone to buy the over axle pipes and mufflers. Also, we can definitely work something out on the intake and tuner.

Ok, so I want these Corsa muffler deletes if we can get on a deal. So PM me a price for them and PM BlackOutUT a price for what he wants and maybe we all be happy.:clap:

BTW you didn't have flaunt the fact that your off having fun in snow. lol

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, so I want these Corsa muffler deletes if we can get on a deal. So PM me a price for them and PM BlackOutUT a price for what he wants and maybe we all be happy.:clap:

BTW you didn't have flaunt the fact that your off having fun in snow. lol

uh o... :omfg: I didn't get a response from him yet and I had to make a move today on the mufflers. Not his fault at all, its only been like a day. But this Sunday is the only time I can put my headers in for awhile so I had to make sure the rest of the exhaust was here by Friday. Hope someone else picks this up so you can have the deletes!

Sofakingfast

forum member
Reaction score
How much for the et streets only...I'm in schertzlmk call or text 210-772-9046 Herman

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
uh o... :omfg: I didn't get a response from him yet and I had to make a move today on the mufflers. Not his fault at all, its only been like a day. But this Sunday is the only time I can put my headers in for awhile so I had to make sure the rest of the exhaust was here by Friday. Hope someone else picks this up so you can have the deletes!

Not that big of deal, I'm not totally unhappy with my Flowmasters anyway. They sound pretty decent once I added the mid pipe resonators. I just love the way my stepson's 08 sounds with the deletes. And most of them on the market are just outrageously priced new. Thought I might save a few bucks on these.

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Not that big of deal, I'm not totally unhappy with my Flowmasters anyway. They sound pretty decent once I added the mid pipe resonators. I just love the way my stepson's 08 sounds with the deletes. And most of them on the market are just outrageously priced new. Thought I might save a few bucks on these.

Man if I was you I'd pick out some tips online that you like, take them up to a local exhaust shop and have them make you some. All these delete kits online are literally just pipe and tips. Shouldn't cost you very much. I think mine were like $100 with later and everything.

TexStang

Reaction score
I'm back from my trip and have organized who has called what. I will be getting shipping quotes tomorrow to everyone (a couple of things are odd to ship, so I'm going to take them to the FedEx office tomorrow).

Here is my list:

H Pipe:
Nicu7

JLT Intake:
BlackoutUT

X-Cal 2:
BlackoutUT

Panhard Brace:
StangPhd

MGW Plug:
sold to zuritausmc pending payment

ET Streets:
dabad1
07blackGT
sofakingfast

Shift Light:
dabad1- sold pending payment
cwhit23

Mid Muffler Setup:
08fordgt
mach2burnout

If I missed something or someone things they are out of order, please let me know. I had a mass flood of pm's and responses here and I tried to organize them in order of who posted/pm'd first.

Last edited:

TexStang

Reaction score
MGW Plug and Raptor shift light sold! Throw some offers out there!

TexStang

Reaction score
Local guys wanting the tires, chime in. No one has claimed them and I want them gone.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's the word on the mid muffler set up ? I'm thinking about getting rid of my bassani race and don't know what to do ???

TexStang

Reaction score
What's the word on the mid muffler set up ? I'm thinking about getting rid of my bassani race and don't know what to do ???

It would sound straight up badass with your longtubes. What do you need to know? My car was on sportlines and never scraped the mufflers which were the lowest point. If you want them, I can meet you in Katy sometime to drop them off instead of shipping them

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Would you take $80 for the H? I can meet you to pick up....so no shipping.

TexStang

Reaction score
I'll let you know this weekend. Another guy is in line for it and I told him I would get a shipping quote. Let me get him a shipping quote and if he passes we'll work something out

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It would sound straight up badass with your longtubes. What do you need to know? My car was on sportlines and never scraped the mufflers which were the lowest point. If you want them, I can meet you in Katy sometime to drop them off instead of shipping them

I wish you would be up for a trade plus a lil cash

TexStang

Reaction score
ET streets are dismounted. Cheaper to ship them like this now cause the tires are super light

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back