Paxton 2200 is on....

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
35anad3.jpg

Other than having to deal with the kit actually not being a full kit and some piping fitment adjustments and tapping the oil pan the car is done! Now all it needs is a clutch and the mount the power steering and it's off to get tuned!

I am so fucking excited! :partysmilie:

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Congrats. Who is going to tune the car?

Should put down some decent numbers but make sure you get a safe tune as the heat we are going to have soon is going to be rough haha

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Sick man. I just had mine tuned and dynoed last week and made 475 rwhp on 9 lbs

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Interested in your numbers. As your NA setup is similar to mine, and I'm going Paxton in the next few weeks.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Eveybody is getting a paxton, Am i the only broke dude left?? lol, really sucks to be broke.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Get that intake pipe powdercoated asap. Im sure it flows like crazy but its gotta look good too! lol!

I'm gonna buy all new piping... I was told it was a complete kit but we had to rig alot of things to make everything work/ fit. I just want it running right now!

Why didn't you just throw the motor in there as well??
I'm still a jobless bum :/ Been applying everyday and calling back and still nothing. But it'd cost me anywhere from 1000-2000$ to get the motor ready to put in. I'd have to buy an 8 bolt flywheel a new harmonic balancer and get the blocked bored and alll of that balanced. Just gonna have fun on a safe tune with the stock internals for now.

Congrats. Who is going to tune the car?

Should put down some decent numbers but make sure you get a safe tune as the heat we are going to have soon is going to be rough haha
Wally from auto adrenaline performance is tuning my car. Yeah It's getting hot as hell down there. Do you have the silver 5.0? Tinted tails? If so I saw you running at the track at baytown for ford weekend... sounds great!

And thanks everyone I'm pumped to get this thing on the road

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Got a final shot, fixed up the engine bay so it doesn't look like shit anymore. Will post later!

And we're cranking it up today!

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome man, you are going to love the smooth power that the paxton has.

I hope so! Can't wait till tonight and we crank it!

Congrats! Appears you have gone blow thru?

Novi ftw.
How does your car hook? I'm not expecting very much... and how long have you had that kind of power?

You won't be dissapointed trust me ;)

What are your mods man? Great numbers! And I don't think I will!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back