Pic Request!

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
I need help finding pictures of Cervini's Stalker kit. I'm debating on whether or not I want to swap to that from my CS front/GT rear. I have blown up google images but the only ones I can find are from the magazine article with the yellow vert and a black coupe out of england. I would prefer to see more coupes, especially black. Can anyone save me from my lack of interweb skillz!!??:idea:

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Found these...
hypergt.jpg

Iphonepics12am4-30-2010135.jpg

Don't really like it personally but it's your car...

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Normal if you must know lol... I'm just looking for something different than all roushes and cal specs and "usual" mustang styles. I also have an appreciation for tasteful imports as well.

I'm considering it because of the "chiseled" and "sharp" look of the front end. Like I said. Want to be different but tasteful...

And thanks for the pictures posted.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just keep all the parts you take off. When you sell it back to me I'll want them. Lmao

Good luck man.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
What's your ethnicity?

Normal if you must know lol... I'm just looking for something different than all roushes and cal specs and "usual" mustang styles. I also have an appreciation for tasteful imports as well.

I'm considering it because of the "chiseled" and "sharp" look of the front end. Like I said. Want to be different but tasteful...

And thanks for the pictures posted.

tumblr_laiburj1Hc1qzy87yo1_500.jpg

answered that question...lol

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I honestly dont think the kit looks that bad. I wouldnt put it on mine but I have seen it before where it looks good.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Still!? I was thinkin about keeping them and just swapping stuff out when I got bored. Hell I might not even change anything, but we will see...

Haha I was just giving you a hard time. It's funny seeing the car around still. Most cars I sell, I never see them again.

merk

forum member
Reaction score
It is one of the better looking kits but I think it still looks like shit lol. It dosnt flow with the car at all. Not my car though.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
dont mind the rear, front on the other hand doesnt look too good.

Why dont you mix and match some parts?

Id fully saleen your car out dude

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back