Pics of Lava Red S197's

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
heres mine! i cant believe i gave up brembo's and 3.73's for this color LOL!

IMG_20120529_152441.jpg

IMG_20120529_152505.jpg

this color looks so much better in person really.. real crap on my camera

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
Guys I am dying to see pics of Lava Reds that are actually owned by members on this board. My goal is to own a LR in the next couple of years... just hope people don't realize how rare they are by that time! LOL! So Post them up!

you can buy mine! lol in 2years i hope im in a z06 or a new m5!

Rich1790

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is one of those colors that looks 10x better in person than in pics.

I don't know man. I've seen them up close and I still think it looks pretty ugly. Never understood the hype.

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
Another color that only looks good in the right light. Like the Alloy grey I used to have, could just never get used to it, even though sometimes I thought it was beautiful......

TXFortune

Reaction score
I love my Lava. The color really pops in the sun. It does have a rootbeer feel to it.

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I must have bad tastes then! My '07 is Alloy and based on pics I really like the Lava color (to my knowledge I have not seen one in person).

dougie b

Reaction score
i managed to get my hands on a set of some lava red mirrors and swapped them onto mine....i'll post pics when I get the chance

I have to say this is one of my favorite colors of paint I've come across, it looks entirely flake deep red when in the correct sunlight or anytime wearing polarized lenses...otherwise it looks deep glossy black at night and in photos, plus the red/black go with my color scheme

if you haven't seen this color, find one and toss on some decent sunglasses, this color just pops, pictures just can't seem to do it justice

dougie b

Reaction score
KBstangs.png

here's an example of the mirrors on the car, and you can try to compare the colors, the 2012 pictured is BLACK, however my mirrors (on the 05) are lava red. nearly impossible to tell the difference during the day without filtering or in person.. personally, I love it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back