Pony Wars II

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
pony-wars-Small2011flyer.jpg

Thats right, April 2nd at SGMP!!! South Georgia Motorsports Park

More details to follow, but plan on the following....

PRE PARTY at Hooters Friday 4/1/11 night @ 7pm

Shop tour at Steeda 7am-8am Sat the 2nd of April...
The Stampede and Pony Trail up to SGMP along Perimeter and 41.

Once at the track it will be open Grudge racing till about 1pm
Slicks are welcome this year but we request Street cars with Tags and insurance.
Then we will select 3-4 groups of cars that are all close together based on their previous ET's. These cars will run Heads up off an Arm drop by our favorite Hooters girls! No sleeping at the tree!!! Cars will be HOT LAPED for elimination. Prizes will be given out to the winners and you must stay within your ET range, just like Pinks all out.

Test and Tune and Grudge racing will Continue all day long!

Powder Puff class if we get enough female racers.

Car show presented by MMJAX (Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville).

Lastly this is the best part, $25 to race, $10 to watch and car show is $15.

There is no signup needed, but PLEASE tell me if you plan on attending. Shirts will be extra this year and will most likely run $15. Last year it was $40 and included shirts but we got stuck with alot of extra's. So also please let me know if you will be interested in a shirt.

Thanks everyone and look forward to this being another kick ass event!!

file.php

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
this is sweet.. more likely I will go but, will have to wait closer till the date to confirm..how many cars usually show up at this event?

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
this is sweet.. more likely I will go but, will have to wait closer till the date to confirm..how many cars usually show up at this event?

This event originated as a Mustang vs GTO event in Gainesville a couple years back.

Last year Steeda got involved and we moved it to SGMP and invited ALL Domestic Street cars. With only a couple months of planning and snow flurries the night before (first time in 17 years) we still had 97 cars out there! It was a blast and this year we will get a good amount of Slowmaro's as Camaro5 is on board.

Not gonna lie though, Mustangs dominated last year :thumb:

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
awsome!!! I hope i make it this year, last year i had to go to haiti. i may race but i really want to get the tour at steeda and the drive up with all the car should be fun.

oh yeah any pics of the shirts?

Scott, I havent seen you out there the last few times I ran at SGMP, are you going to run your new 5.0 at this event?

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
awsome!!! I hope i make it this year, last year i had to go to haiti. i may race but i really want to get the tour at steeda and the drive up with all the car should be fun.

oh yeah any pics of the shirts?

Scott, I havent seen you out there the last few times I ran at SGMP, are you going to run your new 5.0 at this event?

Not yet on the shirts, the design isn't quite done yet. They should look really good, I'll get a pic of the one last year if you want.

Yea, I've actually been taking some weight out of my car :naughty1: Still full interior but finally got everything out behind the dash. Also some suspension mods.

I should be up there this Sat to watch and maybe make some NA passes.

At this event I'll be running all our cars, and mine too. Tough life! LOL

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to go but its about 4 hours from me. That's a long tow back if something breaks. I'll see if I can make it.

Unless you put a blower on the car I wouldn't worry about breaking. Your tires will spin first unless you plan on running slicks. Which if you do break something, I'm sure we can work something out to help you out. I've got a trailer I rarely use also.

CLEAN Car BTW.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Valdosta is only three hours from me. Hmmmm. I may have to plan for this. Will have to wait and see what's going on as the date approaches.

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
Here is some more information everyone. Our friends at La Quinta have hooked up the rates for Pony Wars. This hotel is right across the parking lot from the Hooters Pre and After Party!!!

page0001.jpg

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I'd like to go but its about 4 hours from me. That's a long tow back if something breaks. I'll see if I can make it.

^^^^ This! Sounds awesome, plus Valdosta is the shiz, ALOT of college girls !:naughty1:

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
if you got a mil ID moody AFB is 10 min from the track too, there is a base hotel people can stay at.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
VSU girls think they are UGA girls, they sport the same Red and Black colors but they are not as smart or as pretty. lol.

WHAT??!?!?! Man im picky and i mean picky when it comes to women and i saw some bad chicks down there last time, and a full package too, face and body, now brains i never talked to them i was dating a girl at the time! lol

Justin I thought you liked men.. lol jk. Lets all plan for this event.

This is true ,sorry i had a straight moment there ^^^!!!

Anyone want to split hotel costs for the two days?

I might go, thats just a long drive!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Just let me know. I'm supposed to go to a wedding with my wife so I need an excuse don't to go. Lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back